Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Who Are You More Willing To Trade In AD/KP Deal? (Tatum Or Brown)

(1/11) > >>

Phantom255x:
I'm sure we're all excited about the upcoming season, and also curious how to see this relatively 'new' group will do (both regular season and playoffs).

But with another season, comes another year of trade rumors and hoping Ainge trades for a superstar (What? you weren't satisfied with the monumental Irving trade he made? You want another one?  :P)

It seems pretty obvious the ideal targets are Anthony Davis or Kristaps Porzingis, which fills a huge need at the PF/C positions, and also could be the 'Kevin Garnett' piece this core needs to legitimately contend in a few years (hopefully post-Warriors dominance). Obviously both are long shots for certain reasons, but both are also on teams likely to do bad the coming year (at least Knicks are; Pelicans a bit of a wildcard) and both could become real frustrated and maybe in an ideal world, pull a Kyrie and demand out.

So lets say a deal is in place next summer (with Lakers Pick officially conveying somewhere 2-5 and in the package), but basically the only hold up is whether you trade Brown OR Tatum in the package (which could be a good thing as we get to at least keep 1 of the 2). Who do you deal?

And please don't say, "no one, find another way in the trade", because honestly, if Ainge can find a way to pull off this deal without including any of the 2, then we might as well hand him Executive Of The Year for the next 10 years.  :P  :laugh:

Birdman:
I think Tatum will be a better career than Brown

Birdman:

--- Quote from: Birdman on September 10, 2017, 12:55:27 PM ---I think Tatum will have a better career than Brown

--- End quote ---

CelticsQuestFor18:
Jaylen Brown.

Love Jaylen, but also love Tatum, and while I can see Jaylen possibly becoming Jimmy Butler 2.0 (great 2-way all-star caliber player in the future), I think Tatum is just a VERY GIFTED scorer who can also improve his defense (and has already generated comparisons to the like of Paul Pierce. Yum!).

And I know it was just Summer League, but seeing Tatum close out those close games with clutch buckets and his play making (and w/ice in his veins) put me in heaven.

2short:
I didn't see a box to pick rozier?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version