Author Topic: Can the Ball children be saved from their father?  (Read 16700 times)

Re: Can the Ball children be saved from their father?
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Ca you imagine if a guy had a kid playing quarterback at Notre Dame and a 16 year old pledged to Notre Dame...and then one day the father comes in and says "Oh no....you're not going to Notre Dame to play quarterback. You're not getting a diploma from them. You're not even getting a high school diploma.  Your brother was just arrested in China and as a result you're going to play for the Dinos of the Mexican pro league Liga de Futbol Americano Profesional in Saltilo in the state of Coahuila.  You'll play for almost nothing in front of 7000 fans. Your coach will be Carlos Cabral."

That is what LaVar Ball has done to his kids. He has single handedly destroyed their careers.

Both of those boys should have run at warp speed to UCLA, begged forgiveness, and said "I'll do whatever you want. Please help me become an emancipated minor. Please please please. The man is insane. I am begging you Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

I was with you, then it got crazy, then I was with you again, then it got even crazier.

Thanks for that rollercoaster ride!

Re: Can the Ball children be saved from their father?
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2018, 08:59:55 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254