Author Topic: Bradley posts video in response to IT trade  (Read 4284 times)

Bradley posts video in response to IT trade
« on: August 23, 2017, 03:04:30 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Re: Bradley posts video in response to IT trade
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 04:03:54 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
If they weren't willing to pay me why would they pay Isaiah?

Was Bradley insulted by Isaiah's reaction to the Hayward signing? That could be interesting..

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:00:40 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Wow that is not classic..
looks like we made a right choice to trade him away

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 06:41:43 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
 ,  they are under paid over achievers. 

most likey will remain such.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 07:06:42 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
They might let IT walk, in the off season,  to sign someone LeBron wants to rebuild.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 07:12:47 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell

It could relate to Danny though, it could relate to a lot of things. I don't think its not classy at all. Isaiah posting himself dancing when Hayward signed was less classy.

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 07:30:10 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
AB is being criticized, why?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »

Offline jambr380

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1755
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

It could relate to Danny though, it could relate to a lot of things. I don't think its not classy at all. Isaiah posting himself dancing when Hayward signed was less classy.

I think it is pretty clear that it is in response to Ainge being ruthless. It is understandable that AB feels 'burned', I just hope that all players don't feel that way. We just signed Horford and Hayward and likely won't have cap space for a long time (hoping Brown and Tatum are max-worthy players), so it may not be overly-relevant. He is known as 'Trader-Danny' for a reason.

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 10:44:54 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell

I think it is pretty clear that it is in response to Ainge being ruthless. It is understandable that AB feels 'burned', I just hope that all players don't feel that way. We just signed Horford and Hayward and likely won't have cap space for a long time (hoping Brown and Tatum are max-worthy players), so it may not be overly-relevant. He is known as 'Trader-Danny' for a reason.
Yeah I guess, I really don't think it should be seen as a negative though. All of our guys know what might happen to them, including Avery. In return Ainge seemingly gives them a guarantee that they won't be dumped into a bad situation. I don't think it's a grudge, I think its just a comment from Avery saying "Why are you all shocked? The world has always been this way."

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 12:36:22 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
,  they are under paid over achievers. 

most likey will remain such.
lol

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 12:49:30 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Burned? Singe gave him a contract 4 years ago that few thought he had fully deserved. The team doesn't owe him anything.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 01:00:27 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 858
Nobody wanted to see IT traded.  I get that.  What a season he had for us.  But many didn't want to sign him to a max (some did).  Big contract pending, bad hip, chance to bring in a star, traded.  OK

As for Bradley, we should "bump" a thread from when he signed his big deal.  Many were outraged at what Ainge paid him.  I love Bradley but he needs to be careful here.  The Celtics and the fans were very good to him.  He was essentially traded to make room for Hayward.  I would be mad too if I got traded to Detroit.  I think he will be fine.  I will consider this his mulligan.  He will settle down I believe and make peace with this.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 03:09:00 PM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
The cap spike made a lot of good deals absolute steals

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 03:12:32 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
They might let IT walk, in the off season,  to sign someone LeBron wants to rebuild.

I think the only way they don't let him walk is if LeBron will only stay with him there.

I think their Plan A is use IT + Rose as 1 year PG stopgaps, let them go when LeBron almost certainly leaves, blow up the rest of the roster and rebuild. They do have other options but there's very little point in paying IT a ton of money with no LeBron.

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 08:01:37 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
Nobody wanted to see IT traded.  I get that.  What a season he had for us.  But many didn't want to sign him to a max (some did).  Big contract pending, bad hip, chance to bring in a star, traded.  OK

As for Bradley, we should "bump" a thread from when he signed his big deal.  Many were outraged at what Ainge paid him.  I love Bradley but he needs to be careful here.  The Celtics and the fans were very good to him.  He was essentially traded to make room for Hayward.  I would be mad too if I got traded to Detroit.  I think he will be fine.  I will consider this his mulligan.  He will settle down I believe and make peace with this.
lol I remember