Author Topic: Smh  (Read 511 times)

Smh
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:03:08 AM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Some of these posts....

Kyrie is the guy that you hope that your Brooklyn pick pans out to be. Think "best case scenario  Fultz." And he's still only 25.

IT is no longer needed with Kyrie.
Crowder is no longer needed with Hayward, Brown.

Screw future draft picks for looking down the road. If even one of these draft picks hits gold, you've now got a legit big 3 that can attract a free agent Davis when horford comes off the books.

Think of it like this. DA turned Thornton, rondo and Jason terry into kyrie ****ing irving.

How can anyone be p---ed right now?

Re: Smh
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
not p---ed, but it took more than those assets to get Kyrie. It took the BKN18 and Crowder and  Zizic added to those assets to get Kyrie. Just try and keep it on the up and up.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 12:20:19 AM »

Offline C3LTSF4N

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 41
We've done nothing but improve over the last 4 years and people complained the entire way. 

Just gotta enjoy it and appreciate you know where the value lies. 

It's gonna be a fun season. 

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 12:28:09 AM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
not p---ed, but it took more than those assets to get Kyrie. It took the BKN18 and Crowder and  Zizic added to those assets to get Kyrie. Just try and keep it on the up and up.

I'm fairly certain that when I said kyrie is what you pray that your brk pick pans out to be, I'm mentioning the pick. This trade was kyrie for pick. IT was the expiring contract to match salaries. Cavs in full rebuild mode next season.

You're right though. I did forget zizic. He was definitely an important part of our future plans as 14th guy off the bench.