Author Topic: Ainge: "lets see what else happens" (ended conference call on trade with that)  (Read 6005 times)

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The Cs have been connected to Okafor in the past. If he could be had for cheap, I wonder if Danny would take a chance on him as a reclamation project. We wouldn't have to give up any major pieces to get him either.

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
The Cs have been connected to Okafor in the past. If he could be had for cheap, I wonder if Danny would take a chance on him as a reclamation project. We wouldn't have to give up any major pieces to get him either.

So we think Danny's gunning for the worst defense of all time?
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

So we think Danny's gunning for the worst defense of all time?
lol

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I found that interesting when I heard it but it wasn't because he basically said we aren't done, but because he wasn't prompted for that answer. They were asking if this trade was the elusive "fireworks" trade and he said he doesn't know because the offseason isn't over. Adding a vet min player for our empty roster spot would not add to fireworks so he didn't need to answer that the way he did.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I think the most likely scenario is Danny using the mid-level exception, as his last move of the summer.
This isn't possible this year. Boston had a room exception and used it on Baynes. They didn't have an MLE because they had cap space and used it to sign Hayward.

Might be possible next year.