Author Topic: Calling it Now - Celtics Win the East; IT and Lebron are a Terrible Fit Together  (Read 2609 times)

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I think we'd win the East not due to the trade but because we added Hayward and got some more size up front in Baynes. Obviously I'm still optimistic but I am going to have a heart attack watching the pick and IT getting shafted like this.

Shafted? I get it, however short lived, IT was the face of our franchise. But he now has a greater chance of making the finals and even getting a better contract...since Danny was evidently not going to sign him long-term.

If/when Lebron moves on and the Cavs don't choose to re-sign him, he can now actively choose to sign with the team that gives him the most money without being berated by Cs fans for choosing money over winning. The Brinks truck comments certainly alluded to this being a problem in the future.

Frankly, I am happy for IT (and Crowder). Including the BKN pick absolutely sucks, but this trade may work out well for everybody involved.