Author Topic: Trump And His Administration (Day to Day Thread)  (Read 15931 times)

Re: Trump And His Administration (Day to Day Thread)
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »

Offline Greenback

• NCE
  • Gordon Hayward
  • Tommy Points: 50
  • Gimme a break!
Thomas Robinson signed with Russia.  He worked out with the Celtics.  If the Celtics don't win the championship this year, I want Adam Silver to investigate.  Russia will be the reason the Celtics didn't win the championship!

Nobody told me there would be days like these.  Ainge days indeed.

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2017, 05:19:43 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 5174
Let's stop with the delusional, sheep and other such talk. Everyone has their own opinion. Let's respect that.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:25:58 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2017, 07:03:45 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1251
Larry Bird never apologized for being great.

Larry Bird is one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the game. Donald Trump by many metrics is one of if not the worst President in our nation's history. You're comparing apples and dog turds. Not the same.

They love him in Alabama.  Another massive rally.  Hello? Anybody home?

What does that mean to you? Why do they love him particularly in Alabama (larger disparity of Trump voters to non-Trump than anywhere else)? What about Alabama is significant to the conversation, and is there something we should take note on there?

To me, holding another vitriolic rally amid the whirling crapstorm that is his presidency seems ridiculous. Holding it in the heart of the deep south seems even more suspect. It's almost like Donald Trump needs to be reassured once and a while that people still love him, so he goes to a place where he knows he's supported and tells the people things they want to hear that he won't back up.

If you don't understand, I don't think you will find the answer in twisted Stephen King novels.  There is a large volume of hatred and disrespect for our President in your posts.  Maybe Neurotic guy can shed some light on this dark thinking?

You just made my day Greenback -- thanks!  I am humbled by your regard for my diagnostic skills. 

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2305
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Larry Bird never apologized for being great.

Larry Bird is one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the game. Donald Trump by many metrics is one of if not the worst President in our nation's history. You're comparing apples and dog turds. Not the same.

They love him in Alabama.  Another massive rally.  Hello? Anybody home?

What does that mean to you? Why do they love him particularly in Alabama (larger disparity of Trump voters to non-Trump than anywhere else)? What about Alabama is significant to the conversation, and is there something we should take note on there?

To me, holding another vitriolic rally amid the whirling crapstorm that is his presidency seems ridiculous. Holding it in the heart of the deep south seems even more suspect. It's almost like Donald Trump needs to be reassured once and a while that people still love him, so he goes to a place where he knows he's supported and tells the people things they want to hear that he won't back up.

If you don't understand, I don't think you will find the answer in twisted Stephen King novels.  There is a large volume of hatred and disrespect for our President in your posts.  Maybe Neurotic guy can shed some light on this dark thinking?

This response is very Trumpian. Didn't address the point, accused someone who disagrees with him of having 'dark thinking' that is incomprehensible, moved the field goals on the response. Can you put the word 'Sad' at the end with an exclamation mark?

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2409
Let's stop with the delusional, sheep and other such talk. Everyone has their own opinion. Let's respect that.

There are opinions , and then there are people that spew falls claims as facts and use them to attack others. The two are not equivalent. Opinions I respect, false claims used to attack people and spread propaganda I have no respect for. I will call them what they are.

« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2017, 09:11:49 PM »

Online tarheelsxxiii

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1270
I don't know about any one else, but I'm completely worn out by the racial slings of both sides among politicians, media, the public.  The quality of it isn't conducive to any thing.  Big difference between meaningful discourse and mudslinging. 

Edit: Not intended to broach a topic against forum rules, just a quick vent.
"As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn't want a white guy guarding me, because it's disrespect to my game."
-Larry Bird

« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2017, 09:24:46 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 488
  • On To Banner 18!
Trump is out here picking fights with Goodell now on Twitter...  ::)

Tomorrow should be an interesting day around the NFL.

« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2017, 09:35:42 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 301
Most of the fans will be leaving the stadiums in droves if there is kneeling

trump won in a landslide for a reason- this country stands by him

« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2017, 09:39:20 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 488
  • On To Banner 18!

Yeah, that's exactly why his approval rating is 40%, he's getting bashed left and right from NFL and NBA owners/players, and wait, "won in a landslide". What landslide?

And please don't give me this, "Fake News" nonsense.

« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2017, 09:39:27 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
I don't know about any one else, but I'm completely worn out by the racial slings of both sides among politicians, media, the public.  The quality of it isn't conducive to any thing.  Big difference between meaningful discourse and mudslinging. 

Edit: Not intended to broach a topic against forum rules, just a quick vent.
I am too but who's starting it? The guy kneeling wearing socks that depict police officers as pigs?

And to think there are actually people that support this guys cause

« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2017, 09:43:44 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker

Yeah, that's exactly why his approval rating is 40%, he's getting bashed left and right from NFL and NBA owners/players, and wait, "won in a landslide". What landslide?

which owners are bashing trump? Bob kraft, jerry jones, Stan kroenke, daniel snyder, shahid khan, woody Johnson, and bob McNair are all personal friends of trump. They've donated to him and voted for him. Which owner is against trump other than mark cuban ( aka the guy who always wants to be trump but falls flat)?

All my favorite players like Tom Brady also support trump, so no idea what you're talking about. I don't like lebron nor care about him. He was paid off by Hillary so he's obviously going to be biased.

The fact that all these owners are friends of trump is big. He has influence in the NFL and that must make the trump hating nfl fans cry at night. Probably wont be seeing kneeling from those teams. If we do see it, we will see fans walk out the stadiums

« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2017, 09:45:58 PM »

Offline blink

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 271

If a landslide now means losing the popular vote....
If standing by him means approval ratings below 40%....
and over 1/2 of the country wanting him impeached

Does it make trump supporters feel better to rearrange the facts?

« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »

Offline blink

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 271

which owners are bashing trump? Bob kraft, jerry jones, Stan kroenke, daniel snyder, shahid khan, woody Johnson, and bob McNair are all personal friends of trump. They've donated to him and voted for him. Which owner is against trump other than mark cuban ( aka the guy who always wants to be trump but falls flat)?

All my favorite players like Tom Brady also support trump, so no idea what you're talking about. I don't like lebron nor care about him. He was paid off by Hillary so he's obviously going to be biased.

The fact that all these owners are friends of trump is big. He has influence in the NFL and that must make the trump hating nfl fans cry at night. Probably wont be seeing kneeling from those teams. If we do see it, we will see fans walk out the stadiums

I found 3 sets of owners who came out against trump in a 12 sec web search.  There are probably more....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/dave-hyde-blog/fl-sp-hyde-ross-trump-20170923-story.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/352087-san-francisco-49ers-ceo-trump-comments-contrary-to-what-us-stands

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/23/new-york-giants-owners-john-mara-steve-tisch-donald-trump

« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2017, 09:50:56 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker

I found 3 sets of owners who came out against trump in a 12 sec web search.  There are probably more....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/dave-hyde-blog/fl-sp-hyde-ross-trump-20170923-story.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/352087-san-francisco-49ers-ceo-trump-comments-contrary-to-what-us-stands

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/23/new-york-giants-owners-john-mara-steve-tisch-donald-trump
3 sanctuary cities hate trump. So surprised. So I found at least 7 and you found 3. Which numbers bigger? you said bashed left and right yet rhe reality is he's supported left and right by owners and players, and only a tiny minority of owners dislike him

« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2409

Didn't he lose the popular vote?