Author Topic: Do you think Lebron is p---ed?  (Read 2723 times)

Re: Do you think Lebron is p---ed?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 07:30:50 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
why in the world would he be mad ?  I knows why

we took his 25 per night scorer , the guy who takes up Lebrons  scoring slack when he sits ...no mo rest for the King.

because we gave him an old midget  with a bad hip .......  ;D

His team got a lottery pick .....they won't be inclined to spend or share with him..... ;D

And we gave him Crowder ......this makes him maddest of dem all.......

Cause Jae got his own hair ....Bron an't got ......yeah ....so theres that ....beatuiful hair in Lebron face everyday

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 07:33:23 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!
why in the world would he be mad ?

we took his 25 per night scorer , the guy who takes up Lebrons  scoring slack when he sits ...no mo rest for the King.

because we gave him an old midget  with a bad hip .......  ;D

His team got a lottery pick .....they won't be inclined to spend or share with him..... ;D

And we gave him Crowder ......this makes him maddest of all.......

Cause Jae got his own hair ....Bron an't got ......yeah ....so theres that ....beatuiful hair in Lebron face everyday

I had stop myself from busting out laughing TP

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 07:35:43 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Free agency went badly but this trade could save them. Isaiah can give them what Kyrie gave them and that Brooklyn pick can net them another top star in a trade. They can still build their Big 4. It is premature to write that off. That chance is still alive and well.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 08:42:58 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Not sure what you are trying to say here. The Cavs are our biggest rival in the East right now and have repeatedly knocked us out of the postseason. If Lebron is angry with the Cavs and decides to leave (or better, pout this season) this could not be bigger news for the Celtics and Celtics fans.
(to say nothing of the fact that we just completed a trade with them). Your response of not understanding the relevance of Lebron and his feelings on staying and performing in Cleveland as  Celtics fan is baffling to say the least...

Some of you guys are borderline obsessed with LeBron.

Yeah, we made a trade with them, how does that matter if LeBron is angry.   How does that affect the results of the trade?   He already hates if you didn't know.   I think the obsession with the Cavs has a lot to do with guys liking LeBron than otherwise.   That is your right and it is my right to call you on it.   

You know the difference between you and I, is I would like to see us beat them.   You want him to leave so we don't have to face them.

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 08:52:22 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
Not sure what you are trying to say here. The Cavs are our biggest rival in the East right now and have repeatedly knocked us out of the postseason. If Lebron is angry with the Cavs and decides to leave (or better, pout this season) this could not be bigger news for the Celtics and Celtics fans.
(to say nothing of the fact that we just completed a trade with them). Your response of not understanding the relevance of Lebron and his feelings on staying and performing in Cleveland as  Celtics fan is baffling to say the least...

Some of you guys are borderline obsessed with LeBron.

Yeah, we made a trade with them, how does that matter if LeBron is angry.   How does that affect the results of the trade?   He already hates if you didn't know.   I think the obsession with the Cavs has a lot to do with guys liking LeBron than otherwise.   That is your right and it is my right to call you on it.   

You know the difference between you and I, is I would like to see us beat them.   You want him to leave so we don't have to face them.

You are 100% wrong on this (and this isn't the first time you have been wrong on me). Nothing in any sport I watch would make me happier than the Celtics beating and knocking Lebron out of the playoffs next year. I would be happiest beating him every year till he retired. Want to try and read my mind or tell me
How I feel again?

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55:18 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
I hope so.

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 09:07:16 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
oh .....you know he is .......

royal.  TOO!

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 10:08:07 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549
Wasn't a great off season in Cleveland but they got pretty solid value for Irving if Thomas is near 100% by the playoffs. And there is still time for a guy like Wade to be bought out and the Cavs to trade the BKN pick for something else. 

And for a guy to be complaining about the Cavs adding old offensive oriented players to their bench jusy ignoring Crowder and Zizic acquisitions seems a bit strange.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 10:22:45 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219
Yes he's p---ed. I think he and not the doctors was the belated cause of the Cavs' buyer's remorse and unprofessional wavering, he wanted them to back out or get more, and they didn't, and now he's stuck carrying the team while Isaiah recuperates, hoping Isaiah comes back at full strength, wanting the Cavs to use the Brooklyn pick in GFIN mode but they won't, and watching his former sidekick kick ass on the conference rivals. He's gone at the end of the year, and Ainge cemented that with this trade. Ainge is a genius.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
I hope so.  ;D

But hope that's not motivation for next year. Although he just lost his clutch teammate.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
Assuming IT doesn't miss the whole season, Lebron should be pleased all things considered.  The Cavs got an excellent return for Irving that gives them more flexibility while still being able to compete for a championship now.  IT will help with the scoring load and Crowder will be able to shoulder some of the defensive load.  They'll probably keep the Nets pick but it is a very good trade asset.  Assuming IT is healthy, I think they matchup better against GSW now than with Irving. 

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
LeBUM has no one to blame but himself.  If he won't commit to the Cavs why should anyone else?  Even though u always have a chance to win it all if you're on his team, why would u want to play with him?  He's a ball-hog extraordinaire.  Offense?  Give the ball to LeBUM and stand in the corner.