Author Topic: Pacers woke up late  (Read 1557 times)

Pacers woke up late
« on: August 20, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
Reading that the lakers are being investigated for the Paul George demand for leaving the team... I think they pacers woke up late... they were losing him and sold him for pennies.. they should have traded him earlier.. even if the lakers.... the sweethearts of the nba did play against the rules..  as an owner of an nba team you should have protected your team... even if I dislike the lakers I do not think they can find anything to be punished.. and I hope the pacers stuck n the middle for a long time... if George wore green he would never leave..

Re: Pacers woke up late
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 08:01:19 PM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
My concern is this,

If Lakers r found guilty n lose their pick in 018 even though they dont own it, can it be taken away from the Celtics or is that pick protected because the Lakers dont actually own it anymore.

Something to keep a close eye on

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
My concern is this,

If Lakers r found guilty n lose their pick in 018 even though they dont own it, can it be taken away from the Celtics or is that pick protected because the Lakers dont actually own it anymore.

That would never happen.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 08:38:30 PM »

Online mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 906
My concern is this,

There are lots and lots and lots of other things to keep your eye on. Not a chance the NBA takes the pick, because it's no longer the Lakers pick.

Mike