Author Topic: ALT right rallies  (Read 5339 times)

Re: ALT right rallies
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2017, 05:22:19 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 2359
BLM activist makes a list for white people.....

1. White people, if you donít have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if youíre inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. Youíre bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists ****s, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty ó Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Naziís and Other lilí dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work ó Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesnít mean taking up knitting, unless youíre making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Speechless.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time digging up these gems, RH.

We fascinate you, don't we?

To be honest I "do" feel like an animal in a zoo sometimes.

You should've been "ME" when I was overseas in the Navy...

"American Chocolate" is what one lady overseas called me. I wonder what was going through her mind to call me THAT? To be honest it SHOCKED me more than anything else.

She said this as she was massaging my shoulders out in public as an attempt to perhaps get me to sleep with her? I was married (still am, btw) at the time so I kindly rebuffed her advances.

She was rather persistent, I should add.

But the "American Chocolate?" So did she have some pre-conceived notions about Black Men? Let's not pretend that she did NOT. With THAT being said let's not freak out about Item number 8 from from the narrative.

But I digress...

The author of this article is simply stating her mind. I honestly have no idea if this is the "BLM Mantra" or not. But it deals with much of how we sometimes view society as far as righting wrongs.

I gave 20+ good years of my life to the U.S. Navy. I met my wife by joining The Navy. In joining I had MANY unforgettable experiences with MANY good people from across the wide color spectrum of the world. This experience has helped me to not be so jaded about folks.

I tend to think that YOU are jaded, RH but I'm not judging you. I don't know you.

This narrative that you dug up in your "research" is perhaps the RAWEST stuff you can find from US. It's from the HEART and NOT evil.

I'm certain that the author of this piece WILL give you a glass of water OR help you if you needed it so "try" to NOT be afraid of the author.

If you try "just a little harder" I'd gather that you could find some other stuff on BLM that isn't so.....raw?
Marcus Smart "Impacts Winning." Boston Celtics Coach Brad Stevens

« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2017, 05:27:12 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 5113

1. White people, if you donít have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if youíre inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. Youíre bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists ****s, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty ó Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Naziís and Other lilí dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work ó Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesnít mean taking up knitting, unless youíre making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Speechless.
What exactly does this have to do with Alt-right rallies or even political rallies?

Here is the answer....nothing.

Some friendly advice: If you have a problem with this ridiculous article, start a new thread on it. If you have a problem with BLM or Antifa...start separate threads on them. You gotta stay on subject.

« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2017, 05:31:24 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1072

Speechless.

"American Chocolate" is what one lady overseas called me. I wonder what was going through her mind to call me THAT? To be honest it SHOCKED me more than anything else.

She said this as she was massaging my shoulders out in public as an attempt to perhaps get me to sleep with her? I was married (still am, btw) at the time so I kindly rebuffed her advances.

But the "American Chocolate?" So did she have some pre-conceived notions about Black Men? Let's not pretend that she did NOT. With THAT being said let's not freak out about Item number 8 from from the narrative.

But I digress...

The author of this article is simply stating her mind. I honestly have no idea if this is the "BLM Mantra" or not. But it deals with much of how we sometimes view society as far as righting wrongs.

I gave 20+ good years of my life to the U.S. Navy. I met my wife by joining The Navy. In joining I had MANY unforgettable experiences with MANY good people from across the wide color spectrum of the world. This experience has helped me to not be so jaded about folks.

I tend to think that YOU are jaded, RH but I'm not judging you. I don't know you.

This narrative that you dug up in your "research" is perhaps the RAWEST stuff you can find from US. It's from the HEART and NOT evil.

I'm certain that the author of this piece WILL give you a glass of water OR help you if you needed it so "try" to NOT be afraid of the author.

If you try "just a little harder" I'd gather that you could find some other stuff on BLM that isn't so.....raw?

Why do you think BLM is speaking for all black people, I never said any such thing. Why do you refer to BLM as us? They don't speak for all people of color, that's preposterous....

Guess what, I'm not even white( mixed race)

These people are radicals, and should be called out.

« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge

Speechless.
What exactly does this have to do with Alt-right rallies or even political rallies?

Here is the answer....nothing.

Some friendly advice: If you have a problem with this ridiculous article, start a new thread on it. If you have a problem with BLM or Antifa...start separate threads on them. You gotta stay on subject.

They were protesting the free speech rally that had nothing to do with KKK/ Naziis

You don't see why I would post it here?

Okie dokie....

« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• Ed Macauley

Speechless.

But I digress...

Why do you think BLM is speaking for all black people, I never said any such thing. Why do you refer to BLM as us? They don't speak for all people of color, that's preposterous....

Guess what, I'm not even white( mixed race)

These people are radicals, and should be called out.

Don't put words in typing, RH.

With my comments "I" obviously differ from the commentary but I don't see myself as any less a Man.

Or Black.

What I'd ask YOU to be careful of is pulling up articles such as this but NOT find any other articles of BLM that differ from it.

I saw several instances of BLM marches in BOSTON just this weekend - on the news. There wasn't any fighting or arrests in these instances, as well.

Why are you so determined to get a certain point across?

« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2017, 06:01:42 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• Ed Macauley

https://www.theroot.com/if-i-were-kkk-would-i-hold-you-like-this-viral-pictu-1798153243

The lady on the right is from Black Lives Matter. The man on the left is from The Virginia Flaggers.

This article, from The Root, takes the stance from the Va. Flagger gentleman as genuine but seemingly negative.

"My" take is that here is a BLM Supporter hugging someone DEFENDING these monuments and it gets no air time.

Only God knows the man's heart.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:08:39 PM by GreenFaith1819 »

« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • Walter Brown
  • Tommy Points: -28032
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .

https://www.theroot.com/if-i-were-kkk-would-i-hold-you-like-this-viral-pictu-1798153243

The lady on the right is from Black Lives Matter. The man on the left is from The Virginia Flaggers.

This article, from The Root, takes the stance from the Va. Flagger gentleman as genuine but seemingly negative.

"My" take is that here is a BLM Supporter hugging someone DEFENDING these monuments and it gets no air time.

I'm with you. Understanding starts at an individual level. Hopefully both the woman and the man took something away from that encounter.

Charlottesville is the exception. Most voters / protestors are decent people trying to do what they think is right. Most have legitimate arguments. Stopping  racial hatred, ending police brutality, protecting free speech, and finding jobs for disenfranchised  folks living in poverty are all things that we should universally embrace .

Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2017, 10:13:42 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• Bill Russell

I'm with you. Understanding starts at an individual level. Hopefully both the woman and the man took something away from that encounter.

Charlottesville is the exception. Most voters / protestors are decent people trying to do what they think is right. Most have legitimate arguments. Stopping  racial hatred, ending police brutality, protecting free speech, and finding jobs for disenfranchised  folks living in poverty are all things that we should universally embrace .
Hear, hear. Spoken for the truth. TP guys

« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2017, 11:56:06 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • Walter Brown
Boston police are alleging the counterprotestors were a lot more of a violent threat than what the media has portrayed:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/violence_at_common_rally_detailed_at_arraignments

That said, I learned pretty early on that many LEOs would make good fiction authors. Police reports rarely include "just the facts", so don't take any of this as gospel.

« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2017, 12:05:29 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• Bill Russell
Boston police are alleging the counterprotestors were a lot more of a violent threat than what the media has portrayed:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/violence_at_common_rally_detailed_at_arraignments

That said, I learned pretty early on that many LEOs would make good fiction authors. Police reports rarely include "just the facts", so don't take any of this as gospel.
I have a lot of LEOs in my family and have heard a ton of stories of busts the had seen made with tons of extra charges added on that didn't even happen. Hell, I once went through a yellow light and got ticketed for speeding(I wasn't), running a red light(didn't happen), and driving to endanger. I fought and won in court. Cop never showed, probably because he knew the whole thing was BS. LEO can get very creative in embellishing things very often.

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2017, 08:37:07 PM »

Offline chicagoceltic

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 64
Eh. Wearing Pro-Trump clothing to Howard is basically real-life trolling. They don't deserve threats, but that visit and that clothing choice were, at best, a poor choice.
They were high school kids. We can all agree No adult should ever threaten a child, I don't care what color hat is. And they were visiting other colleges and it seems they didn't know it was an HBCU. They just stopped to get food

So I'm not following. Why is it a poor choice To wearing a hat that says "make America great again". It doesn't even say trump. Has the message been lost ? One can wear this hat without supporting trump. Even if they do support trump, I see nothing justifying violence. Otherwise it'd be saying violence can be justified against the millions who voted trump

Also, would Kanye West or Ben carson receive the same amount of threats if they came to campus? Their Literally personal friends of trump. something tells me the reason for the violence goes deeper than a hat
I hate to continue with something off topic but the topic was brought up in this thread so....

It looks as though the two young ladies where wore the Trump gear at Howard University were a bit disingenuous.  The girls claim that they did not know that HU was a HBCU but now it appears as though they were told both by advisors and fellow students before going in that HU was a HBCU and that it was a bad idea to wear the Trump hats into the school.  Realistically they were well aware of that before the trip and wore the MAGA hats intentionally.  Now, that does not give anyone the right to be violent towards them but it looks like they were well aware of what they were doing and it was not just an innocent mistake as they claim.  If you are going to poke at a hornets' nest you should expect to get stung and it seems like that is what happened here.

Link:  http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/24/this-is-a-drastically-different-account-of-white-teens-wearing-maga-hats-to-black-university
Pub Draft

Sam N Ella's

At the Bar: The Most Interesting Man in the World
At the Door:  Hugh Hefner
On Stage:  O.A.R., Louis C.K., EDGAR! Special Drinks:  Irish Car Bomb, Martinis On Tap: Lite, Beamish, 3 Floyds Seasonal, Chimay Grand Reserve, Spotted Cow

« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2017, 07:30:27 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • Walter Brown
One of the white supremacists actually shot a gun in the general direction of counter-protestors, and police allegedly just stood and watched.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/609739001

He's been charged now, although only on minor "discharging within city limits" nonsense. How the heck do you "stand down" after watching a racist skinhead threaten others with gunfire? Even if this waste of life intended to fire into the ground, somebody easily could have been seriously hurt.

« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2017, 07:35:35 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
One of the white supremacists actually shot a gun in the general direction of counter-protestors, and police allegedly just stood and watched.

He's been charged now, although only on minor "discharging within city limits" nonsense. How the heck do you "stand down" after watching a racist skinhead threaten others with gunfire? Even if this waste of life intended to fire into the ground, somebody easily could have been seriously hurt.

Lock him up, along with anyone who is using violence at these protests/ rallies

« Reply #238 on: August 28, 2017, 07:40:26 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1416
  • bammokja

actually, if you read some histories of protest in America, you find that consistently, though not totally, the police and government agencies have been more tolerant of such activities by right wing groups than of left wing groups.

this is not unusual really, though i agree with your premise that it is not correct and the government agencies should not be doing it.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy ó not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva