Author Topic: Durant: "I don't respect who's in office (president) right now"  (Read 2661 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 192
Wow how do you not respect the president of the united states? What a low life. Disagree on political position is ok, but don't disrespect the president and the country
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20371337/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-no-intention-visiting-white-house-harsh-words-president-donald-trump

Way to get half the country to hate you Durant. Hope trump doesn't invite them
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:53:16 PM by CelticsElite »

Re: Durant: "I don't respect who's in office (president) right now"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 07:57:17 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2378
Good for Durant. I hope more and more athletes speak up about this.

Btw, this will have a Far, Far less impact on people hating Durant than him going to GSW did. If anything it will get many more people to like him.

Also, I have absolutely no respect for our current president, and I don't know how anyone can at this point.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 07:58:04 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 875
Wow how do you not respect the president of the united states? What a low life. Disagree on political position is ok, but don't disrespect the president and the country
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20371337/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-no-intention-visiting-white-house-harsh-words-president-donald-trump

You couldn't find a poll where half the people in the country liked Trump even it was conducted by Ivanka in a low cut top.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 07:58:51 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White

You couldn't find a poll where half the people in the country liked Trump even it was conducted by Ivanka in a low cut top.

Bingo!

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 08:02:46 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• Ray Allen

Btw, this will have a Far, Far less impact on people hating Durant than him going to GSW did. If anything it will get many more people to like him.

Also, I have absolutely no respect for our current president, and I don't know how anyone can at this point.
speak up about what? Durant claims trump ruined race relations. How so? There's no specifics.  Its another guy brainwashed by CNN telling him trump is racist without any proof whatsoever

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 08:04:00 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White

speak up about what? Durant claims trump ruined race relations. How so? There's no specifics.  Its another guy brainwashed by CNN telling him trump is racist without any proof whatsoever

The President proved it himself several times lately. He didnt need CNN or anyone else to do that. If you can't see that, then I feel sad for you.

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• Ray Allen

are you referring to the same polls brought to us by the same publications that said Hillary has a 99% chance of winning? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 08:05:20 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 109

You also have no idea what free markets are, and frankly I doubt you have ever even picked up a book about economics.

If a white athlete had said this about President Obama, you would have called it disrespectful, and likely would have called that person a racist.

The hypocrisy on this board is absolutely painful.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• Ray Allen

The President proved it himself several times lately. He didnt need CNN or anyone else to do that. If you can't see that, then I feel sad for you.
you want to take down statues of washington? How about taking down websites that mention robert e lee. What's the difference

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 08:06:31 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 109

are you referring to the same polls brought to us by the same publications that said Hillary has a 99% xhNce of winning? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

Politically, this board is a joke, and frankly you are wasting your time.

Amuses me how often the most "open-minded" people's are often the direct opposite of that.

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 08:06:51 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White

are you referring to the same polls brought to us by the same publications that said Hillary has a 99% xhNce of winning? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

I guess you've missed everything that happened after the election, which has lead to Trump losing the vast majority of his supporters all on his own, due to his own actions. People had some hope in him during the election. He managed to prove them all wrong and erase most of that in record time.

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 08:08:21 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White

you want to take down statues of washington? How about taking down websites that mention robert e lee. What's the difference

If you can't see the difference, then you need to read up on American history and think more for yourself.

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 08:14:39 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• JoJo White
As Durant stated, most, if not all of the GSWs team feels the same way, especially Kerr. They would be the first team to unanimously rejected the invitation to the white house. Trump I'm sure won't invite them though, because he knows they will all reject it.

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 08:15:11 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• Ray Allen

If you can't see the difference, then you need to read up on American history and think more for yourself.
no difference. One is slightly easier to take down

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 08:22:07 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2307
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

You also have no idea what free markets are, and frankly I doubt you have ever even picked up a book about economics.

If a white athlete had said this about President Obama, you would have called it disrespectful, and likely would have called that person a racist.

The hypocrisy on this board is absolutely painful.

Particularly painful when one gets to make up the other half of the hypocrisy.

Here's what actually happened