Author Topic: Woj: Boston has interest in Irving, no formal offer made yet. Cavs like Tatum  (Read 18252 times)

Offline __ramonezy__

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 62
Man... I wonder if any other fan base have discussions about trading their perfectly satisfied, all-star players as much as we do?

IT has been a soldier to the cause and a crucial part of our rebuild... I'm going to say something that will seem very stupid to some.... but I'd rather lose with IT than win with Kyrie.... don't like his approach, he's shown that he's not a team-first guy, I don't see him very active in his community, he has a problem being second fiddle and alienates other teammates... this dude is simply not a celtic

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Man... I wonder if any other fan base have discussions about trading their perfectly satisfied, all-star players as much as we do?

IT has been a soldier to the cause and a crucial part of our rebuild... I'm going to say something that will seem very stupid to some.... but I'd rather lose with IT than win with Kyrie.... don't like his approach, he's shown that he's not a team-first guy, I don't see him very active in his community, he has a problem being second fiddle and alienates other teammates... this dude is simply not a celtic
lol true

But danny seems to be close to a deal now

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402

Yes, many do. Especially ones that are midtable / treadmill status or in the lottery.

Most are concerns about whether the guy has what it takes to be the #1 guy on a Championship winning team or whether he is really a #2 (or #3). Whether it is a lack of skill (usually shot-creation), an unwillingness or inability to play defense (IT), a lack of improvement, questionable leadership, doesn't make his teammates better. That sort of stuff.

Some others are due to the team topping out talent wise, seeing little opportunity to improve and wanting to rebuild via the draft.