Author Topic: 2017-18 EPL Season  (Read 8174 times)

Re: 2017-18 EPL Season
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2018, 09:16:50 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
  • Running in the 00s KANSEI DORIFUTO
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/954722673002770433

If he picks up his Dortmund form, he will be an excellent replacement for Alexis.
Yeah but I wouldn't bank on it, he really struggles against good or physical teams imo. He'll be more like what he did at his best in United consistently for United I guess, and that's still very good. Also surprised that it wasa straight swap.
****cago Bull****

« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2018, 11:21:17 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1160
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

If he picks up his Dortmund form, he will be an excellent replacement for Alexis.
Yeah but I wouldn't bank on it, he really struggles against good or physical teams imo. He'll be more like what he did at his best in United consistently for United I guess, and that's still very good. Also surprised that it wasa straight swap.

I thought there was going to be money involved too. I understood that we can't get cash in the deal as well as we are not in a position of leverage to ask for it, but I'll take this.

The prospect of having two legitimate #10's behind Lacazette is very intriguing.

And this is probably just the Arsenal fan in me talking, but I think Mkhitaryan would do well here compare to United with Mourinho. He's going to have much more freedom to move with Arsenal.

Now, bring in his buddy Aubameyang and we got ourselves a window.
"The Boston Celtics are not a basketball team, they are a way of life."

- Red

« Reply #212 on: January 22, 2018, 02:39:39 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 136
  • Running in the 00s KANSEI DORIFUTO

I thought there was going to be money involved too. I understood that we can't get cash in the deal as well as we are not in a position of leverage to ask for it, but I'll take this.

The prospect of having two legitimate #10's behind Lacazette is very intriguing.

And this is probably just the Arsenal fan in me talking, but I think Mkhitaryan would do well here compare to United with Mourinho. He's going to have much more freedom to move with Arsenal.

Now, bring in his buddy Aubameyang and we got ourselves a window.
Sure I think that he'll be great in Arsenal, just not league MVP level aka his BvB form lol.
****cago Bull****