Author Topic: 2017-18 EPL Season  (Read 54827 times)

Re: 2017-18 EPL Season
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2017, 11:19:20 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Lukaku being a goal machine, Pogba and Matic being the ultimate midfield axis and Martial being our super sub. Everyone's GOATing in United 8)

The speed on their counter attack is terrifying. Happy for Martial, he's becoming one of my favorite players (which sucks because he's a Man United guy). The kid is full of promise. That run, the move to get space and that finish is just a beauty to watch.
That was why I told you Rashford and Lingard need to be sold before we even consider loaning Martial 8)
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Lukaku being a goal machine, Pogba and Matic being the ultimate midfield axis and Martial being our super sub. Everyone's GOATing in United 8)

The speed on their counter attack is terrifying. Happy for Martial, he's becoming one of my favorite players (which sucks because he's a Man United guy). The kid is full of promise. That run, the move to get space and that finish is just a beauty to watch.
That was why I told you Rashford and Lingard need to be sold before we even consider loaning Martial 8)

1. I, an Arsenal fan, will take Marcus Rashford. Especially since we might sell Ox, will help the home grown quota. That would be funny, Welbeck and then Rashford at Arsenal.

2. I only wanted him to be loaned because I want Martial to play, as I thought he won't get any pitch time at Utd. As much as I despise United, I want to see that kid to succeed. I'm a fan.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2017, 11:34:22 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Chicharito just poached two goals against Southampton.

Happy to see him back in the PL and poaching again.

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

1. I, an Arsenal fan, will take Marcus Rashford. Especially since we might sell Ox, will help the home grown quota. That would be funny, Welbeck and then Rashford at Arsenal.

2. I only wanted him to be loaned because I want Martial to play, as I thought he won't get any pitch time at Utd. As much as I despise United, I want to see that kid to succeed. I'm a fan.
Lol.We're not selling Rashford, yet. He has promise although I'm not a huge fan. Btw why the hate on Man U? We haven't been rivals for some time.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

Lol.We're not selling Rashford, yet. He has promise although I'm not a huge fan. Btw why the hate on Man U? We haven't been rivals for some time.

Why the hate on Man U? C'mon man.

Have you forgotten a certain snake with initials such as R-V-P?

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2017, 01:58:44 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82

United haven't really been anyone's 'rivals' for some time now... :)

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2017, 02:10:50 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I'm sorry, I know we conceded a goal and we had missed chances, but two clear penalties not called and a goal called offside when it is not, the referees are taking this game away from Arsenal.

This is infuriating.

Edit: I take it back, this referee just sucks overall.

He missed a foul on a Stoke player trying to challenge Ox for the ball, and missed an obvious foul on a Mustafi on his tackle. Stoke should have had a penalty.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:16:30 PM by Yoki_IsTheName »

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2017, 01:29:35 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

And so is Arsenal 8)
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2017, 01:30:25 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
I'm sorry, I know we conceded a goal and we had missed chances, but two clear penalties not called and a goal called offside when it is not, the referees are taking this game away from Arsenal.

This is infuriating.

Edit: I take it back, this referee just sucks overall.

He missed a foul on a Stoke player trying to challenge Ox for the ball, and missed an obvious foul on a Mustafi on his tackle. Stoke should have had a penalty.
"seafood football" for Arsenal rn
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2017, 03:33:52 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82

And so is Arsenal 8)

Yes, I agree 100%! 

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2017, 03:36:37 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

Why the hate on Man U? C'mon man.

Have you forgotten a certain snake with initials such as R-V-P?
Well Wenger agreed to let him go, it wasn't like KD. Also Arsenal hasn't won the PL in ages, it's normal for great players to want to leave and THEN become champions.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2017, 07:16:52 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
Woah, Spurs finally opening up that bank account by paying 42 million pounds for Sanchez.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
HUDDERSFIELD MAKING THE CL BABY!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2017, 11:06:33 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
Chelsea playing a 3-6-1 against Tottenham. A diamond in midfield with wing backs. 3 CBs and 3 defensive minded midfielders in front of them with wing backs alongside them.

So defensive minded.

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2017, 11:25:43 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
Oh, what a free kick from Marcos Alonso!