Author Topic: David Griffin just said Kyrie wanted Coach BS and Pop  (Read 5511 times)

Re: David Griffin just said Kyrie wanted Coach BS and Pop
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 06:17:38 PM »

Offline bostonsbrash

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 3
I'd be down with helping facilitate a trade of him to the spurs if we could get Love/Thompson or Danny Green back.

Kyrie is 3 yrs younger than Thomas and is still growing in his offensive game. Trading Crowder would allow more playing time for Tatum and Brown.  Sorry IT and Crowder, but i'm looking at the future with this team

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 06:19:53 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Now we can spend the rest of the summer making "should we trade IT for Kyrie?" threads.

EDIT: 3000th post.

TP for the marker!!

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 06:21:18 PM »

Offline bostonsbrash

• Neemias Queta

Kyrie is 3 yrs younger than Thomas and is still growing in his offensive game. Trading Crowder would allow more playing time for Tatum and Brown.  Sorry IT and Crowder, but i'm looking at the future with this team

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 06:43:25 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

The problem is Brash, that's still not enough salary wise to get Irving. You have to add Smart or Morris and now your giving up too much and effecting winning.

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2017, 06:52:20 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1408
  • Let's Go Celtics!
The problem is Brash, that's still not enough salary wise to get Irving. You have to add Smart or Morris and now your giving up too much and effecting winning.

Crowder/IT/Rozier for Kyrie works on trade machine and realgm trade checker. Not saying I'd do that trade (not saying I wouldn't either) but they could get there.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 06:52:51 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2953
  • On To Banner 18!
Cavs won't deal with the Celtics.

And if so, that means an overpay by our Beloved Beantown Ballers.
If Boston gives them the best deal, why wouldn't they deal with Boston?  Thomas, Crowder, Rozier for Irving makes a lot of sense for both teams.

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »

Offline bostonsbrash

• Neemias Queta

adding Rozier would make the trade work

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 07:44:56 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

adding Rozier would make the trade work
Pretty sure that even Theiss would work for contract filler.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 08:18:11 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
Now we can spend the rest of the summer making "should we trade IT for Kyrie?" threads.

As long as I don't have to go through any more "Should we trade Smart for Okafor" posts, I'm good with it.

Seriously, though, IT ain't going anywhere. After the recruiting job that he did for Boston, the last thing that Horford and Hayward want to hear is, "Hey, great news! We traded IT and picked up that paradigm of locker room love and unselfish play, Kyrie Irving!"

Mike

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2017, 08:52:59 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742

As long as I don't have to go through any more "Should we trade Smart for Okafor" posts, I'm good with it.

Seriously, though, IT ain't going anywhere. After the recruiting job that he did for Boston, the last thing that Horford and Hayward want to hear is, "Hey, great news! We traded IT and picked up that paradigm of locker room love and unselfish play, Kyrie Irving!"

Mike
Yeah, as much sense as a IT/Crowder/Pick for Irving deal makes on, it would feel strange to move on from IT at this moment.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 09:56:00 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I'd kinda rather see Kyrie stay on that team and destroy it from within. Then after IT kills them in the playoffs and demands the Brinks truck...that's when you can discuss a possible trade straight up if you want it and it makes sense.

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2017, 12:18:03 PM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
Cavs won't deal with the Celtics.

And if so, that means an overpay by our Beloved Beantown Ballers.
If Boston gives them the best deal, why wouldn't they deal with Boston?  Thomas, Crowder, Rozier for Irving makes a lot of sense for both teams.

Nah, it makes no sense at all. Why give the enemy power to bounce back ?

Let them sit with their internal issues and collapse within leaving the east for our taking.

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 12:55:58 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Hey Danny,

I know you are reading....by the way there are rumors you may be Saltlover, err I mean a salt lover. Anyway, sometimes when teams call about a trade such as this IT for Kyrie deal it is okay to just say 'thanks for calling, but we are good'.

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2017, 01:09:33 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Hey Danny,

I know you are reading....by the way there are rumors you may be Saltlover, err I mean a salt lover. Anyway, sometimes when teams call about a trade such as this IT for Kyrie deal it is okay to just say 'thanks for calling, but we are good'.

Thanks, I'll take note.

Err, TP!

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 10:41:57 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/08/kyrie-irving-trade-list-boston-celtics-cleveland-cavaliers-nba/

The best news about this is that the Celtics is a desired destination for stars. They want to come play for Stevens and on the same team as Hayward/IT/horford. We might have some ring chasing vet to want to come take a paycut one day