Author Topic: jaylens fast twitch  (Read 1458 times)

jaylens fast twitch
« on: August 07, 2017, 10:17:12 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
This is just what separates him. Just watching him bring the ball up court he seems on another level-
For a player to have his physique combined with fast twitch and his discipline.
Danny was right-and Winslow isn't close because of this.
I went back and watched some pre college tape jaylen sure looked like he has handles and can create off the dribble--
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:07:16 PM by rollie mass »

Re: jaylens fast twitch
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I went back and watched some pre collage tape jaylen sure looked like he has handles and can ceate off the dribble--
Against high school kids...

He's got a long way to go before he can touch pros.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 11:42:47 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
Agree but he is also super strong plus fast-twitch. Look at a player like Wiggins...Brown is much stronger but keeps the fast-twitch.

Also, I love Brown's length. He is probably the longest SG in the league: 7' Wingspan and 8'8'' standing reach( not 8'6.5'' listed from the 2016 combine)

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 01:14:07 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I went back and watched some pre collage tape jaylen sure looked like he has handles and can ceate off the dribble--
Against high school kids...

He's got a long way to go before he can touch pros.

Jaylen is 20years old-did you watch the first utah game-obviously that tape was against the likes of simmons it was top flight non college players-he seemed more straight line bulldozer in his college season-

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 01:25:03 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Agree but he is also super strong plus fast-twitch. Look at a player like Wiggins...Brown is much stronger but keeps the fast-twitch.

Also, I love Brown's length. He is probably the longest SG in the league: 7' Wingspan and 8'8'' standing reach( not 8'6.5'' listed from the 2016 combine)
Is he going to start at the 2, with Hayward at the 3 and Crowder at the 4?

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »

Offline ThePaintedArea

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 111

Is he going to start at the 2, with Hayward at the 3 and Crowder at the 4?

Surely it will be Thomas/Brown/Hayward/Morris/Horford? Crowder is short for starting at 4/swing.