Author Topic: Pierce on Zion Williamson: "I need to see a jumper"  (Read 2248 times)

Pierce on Zion Williamson: "I need to see a jumper"
« on: August 10, 2017, 04:34:16 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
 :D I agree with pierce

It was a comment on ig

Re: Pierce on Zion Williamson: "I need to see a jumper"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 05:00:50 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
CE, who the heck is zion williamson, why should folks on cb care, what is "ig", and why is pierce speaking out on him?

if you would provide some more substance the thread would be better off and generate more discussion.

Thanks.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »

Offline clevelandceltic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
He is the #2 ranked senior in the HS class. And I agree with Pierce because in the one game I saw it was all attack and never a thought to shoot it.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
CE, who the heck is zion williamson, why should folks on cb care, what is "ig", and why is pierce speaking out on him?

if you would provide some more substance the thread would be better off and generate more discussion.

Thanks.
#1 or 2 ranked player in 2019 draft
 Very overhyped player for his explosive dunks. Zion Doesn't seem to have any jumper. He mostly plays bullyball (like Julius Randle did in high school)

Celtics might take a closer look  if the laker pick becomes a 2019 kings/sixer pick.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 05:16:51 PM »

Offline clevelandceltic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
I am reserving all judgements on Williamson til I can see about 4 more games. Plus I need to see some things change with his body before I make any type of real statement about him potentially at the next level. That was not the case for Brown or Tatum.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Thanks.

I think ig is how the kids spell Instagram.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Tatum gots a J.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 06:27:45 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I've been unimpressed with what I've seen. He's a freak athlete and has one of the most ridiculous frames I've ever seen, but he can't dribble or shoot, which is not ideal.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 07:03:34 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I've been unimpressed with what I've seen. He's a freak athlete and has one of the most ridiculous frames I've ever seen, but he can't dribble or shoot, which is not ideal.
So, he is the second coming of Kendrick brown?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
Yeah, his jumper is awful. Looks like no one has ever worked with him on it. Still 2 years from being drafted, he might come along. He's a phenomenal athlete for a kid being that big.

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 01:20:14 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
Yeah, his jumper is awful. Looks like no one has ever worked with him on it. Still 2 years from being drafted, he might come along. He's a phenomenal athlete for a kid being that big.
I don't have the belief that he can develop one in 2 years. Maybe but I seriously doubt it. Especially with his obsession to dunk every posession