Author Topic: non Cetlics 4 team trade who says No?  (Read 1476 times)

non Cetlics 4 team trade who says No?
« on: July 27, 2017, 04:43:39 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8xb9aur

Denver Gets Irving and Dudley

Cavs gets Melo, Bledsoe and Chriss

Suns get Mudiay and Love

Knicks get Harris, Faried and Nelson

I am not been much for crazy trade machine ideas in the past year but this came to mind and seems like it makes sense for everyone.

Cavs get two vets who keep them at the top of the east and a young promising forward for the future

Nuggets get a star in Irving and create a really interesting core Irving,Murray,Chandler,Milsap and Jokic is a nice starting 5

Suns get better with the addition of Love and Mudiay is still a really young and raw player who could fit nicely with Booker and Ullis

Knicks get a really good young 2 way player in Harris and a nice plug in starter in Faried who could fit well short term next to KP. Even Nelson may find playing time if not bought out.   
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: non Cetlics 4 team trade who says No?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 04:52:23 PM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
It's a very interesting idea. I have some concerns about it if I'm the Cavs. Carmelo is not as good of a shooter as Kyrie. And Kyrie's spot up shooting is what made him valuable to that team. Would it work if you had Gary Harris going to Cleveland, and Chriss going to NYK?

Harris is an excellent three point shooter.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:11:35 PM »

Offline celtsfan18

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 5
I'd be stunned if the Cavs accepted this as a return for Kevin Love AND Kyrie. Also don't see the Suns doing this either.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 08:35:26 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Chriss is too young to contribute now to the Cavs. Looked pretty bad in summer league.

Why would PHX agree to this without getting a PG back? Didn't Knight just go down with knee injury??

Mod: Well I forgot Mudiay was a PG, but only because he has been pretty awful. I should have said that PHX would expect to get a decent PG back, LOL.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 08:08:09 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
Chriss is too young to contribute now to the Cavs. Looked pretty bad in summer league.

Why would PHX agree to this without getting a PG back? Didn't Knight just go down with knee injury??

Mod: Well I forgot Mudiay was a PG, but only because he has been pretty awful. I should have said that PHX would expect to get a decent PG back, LOL.

I agree Chriss isnt going to help much this season but have one player on the roster with an eye for the future isnt a bad thing. Developing him in a winning environment is going to help him and his versatility might allow him a decent regular season role even if he isnt ready for the playoffs. He also can always be flipped for a vet.

I think the Suns would give Mudiay a great chance to still develop into a good player. His physical tools would fit in well with Booker and Ullis as both guards can take some of the play making load off of him. If he and Jackson become respectable outside shooters and Bender develops like many project him too that is a formidable young core. The addition of Love should take the suns out for the wests basement and make them a respectable team that may sneak into the playoffs.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet