Author Topic: Stephen A. Smith threatens to go nuclear on Lebron & leak "real story vs Boston"  (Read 8801 times)

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Even if smith is lying, gotta admit its pretty funny all this drama he's adding to this situation lol

I don't think it's funny at all. He leaves the dirt up to speculation, defames the character of a superstar and then runs and hides. In reality, the Dirtbag is Stephen A. Smith.

Why can't they both be dirtbags? Gotta admit, I enjoy seeing LeBron dragged through the mud.

I don't enjoy seeing it at all. There's a fake narrative out there that Lebron is a dirtbag. It's become cool to trash the guy. I think it's a little sad. I think the Lebron haters are similar to the Brady haters- they are willing to miss the forest for the trees.

How do you know he's not a dirt bag? I've never met the guy but I know Four people that have met him and been around him and they all have a story about what a jerk he was.

I met him at a diner ~2-3 a.m. in South Beach while on spring break in college.  Confirmed dirtbag.  Drew Gooden was pretty cool, though.  In the same night, Antoine Walker was sitting in VIP with 7 women.  I gave him dap, encouraged him to continue to shoot the 3, and was tossed about 5 sec later.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:51:18 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Even if smith is lying, gotta admit its pretty funny all this drama he's adding to this situation lol

I don't think it's funny at all. He leaves the dirt up to speculation, defames the character of a superstar and then runs and hides. In reality, the Dirtbag is Stephen A. Smith.

Why can't they both be dirtbags? Gotta admit, I enjoy seeing LeBron dragged through the mud.

I don't enjoy seeing it at all. There's a fake narrative out there that Lebron is a dirtbag. It's become cool to trash the guy. I think it's a little sad. I think the Lebron haters are similar to the Brady haters- they are willing to miss the forest for the trees.

How do you know he's not a dirt bag? I've never met the guy but I know Four people that have met him and been around him and they all have a story about what a jerk he was.

I met him at a diner ~2-3 a.m. in South Beach while on spring break in college.  Confirmed dirtbag.  Drew Gooden was pretty cool, though.  In the same night, Antoine Walker was sitting in VIP with 7 women.  I gave him dap, encouraged him to continue to shoot the 3, and was tossed about 5 sec later.

Tp tarheels. What was it that you didn't like about LeBron though that night?

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915

TP.

Mike

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Where is the popcorn??

Anybody ever seen a media personnel act like this towards a big time athlete before?  ;D

Yes, and it's had consequences. Exhibit A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pAZ75WKh8

LOL, that's so fake.

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
I remember the game when I thought LeBUM gave up.  I want to know !

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
So Stephen A. Smith just inflamed some drama without producing any actual reporting or information? Huh.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 620

You're rich you're famous people come up to you nonstop and most of them don't like you for being the greatest player the last decade. Most say the dumbest things because they aren't sure how to how normal conversations with people they know from the TV.

Truth be told none of those things are true for me but I'm sure you'd think I'm **** too in our 1 minute interaction.
ok fine