Author Topic: Wall agreeing so extension weird timing?  (Read 1011 times)

Wall agreeing so extension weird timing?
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:08:52 AM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132
Anyone think the timing of Wall agreeing to his extension is really weird? It took him 3 weeks to agree to it. Now Kyrie wants out, could we see a Kyrie for Wall swap?

Re: Wall agreeing so extension weird timing?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 10:19:32 AM »

Online greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
No, we wont.

Wizards wouldn't trade Wall. He took 3 weeks to sign because he was deciding between signing this year or waiting for an extension next year when he would make a ton more money if he made all nba again
Greg

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 10:23:15 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
no, I think the Wizards love Wall and wants to lock him up long term. Probably also feel they have a chance to take the East once the Cavs disassemble, and I think the Celtics see that too

last year Celtics Wizards took 7 games and game 7 was close in my opinion. If Cleveland breaks up, the East suddenly is wide open. Celtics feel confident we can get to finals once that happens, and i bet you Wizards feel the same way

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 10:35:08 AM »

Offline Mempitt18

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Wall and Lebron have the same agent, Rich Paul, so clearly Lebron told Wall through Paul that he is going out west next summer, making Wall more confident in being able to win long term with the Wizards in the East