Author Topic: If Lebron wants to come here 2018 will you be ok with it?  (Read 6381 times)

Re: If Lebron wants to come here 2018 will you be ok with it?
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2017, 05:49:58 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
If Lebron wanted to give up about $25 million a year to come here for the MLE next season and be added to the current roster, how can you say know? The best player in the world added to this team is a contender for a minimum of three years and maybe longer depending on how the youth develops.

STARTERS
IT
Brown
Hayward
Lebron
Horford

BENCH depending on draft position next year of 2 top 5 picks
Smart - assumimg we re-sign him and the ownership doesn't mind a huge tax bill
Crowder
Morris
Tatum
Porter Jr
Ayton
Zizic
Yabusele
Ojeleye
Rozier

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:59:21 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2017, 05:55:00 PM »

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 06:00:25 PM by alley oop »

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2017, 05:56:21 PM »

Offline Bostoncelticsforlife7

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
Hell ya!!! I'm a Celtics fan first but when they lose I am an anti warriors fan, I've been saying if Lebron wants to have a chance at beating the Warriors he should go to Boston. He would be the GOAT if we played his whole career under a coach as good as Brad Stevens.
Warning: I am a Marucs Smart homer

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
i don't want him to come here and hold the celtics hostage like he's done with all his other teams
he does hVe to be THE Alpha dog period ,  and diva,  Danny would not suck up to him like the Cavs have , on their knees to him year after year.  Lebron is kinda limited ....he has to play for a worthless coach, a nobody he can push around .  Danny is like Riley , he won!'t let a player tell him how to run his team.   And the good coaches want to coach THEIR team and not be hampered by a whining diva.

I m not sure if Lebron can just keep his yap shut and play ball for anybody anymore.  Hes been spoiled for so long .

Lakers will a nobody rookie type coach, he can push around , plus the Lakers are built around philosophy of let players do whatever they want . 

Lakers might be one of his few choices.  If he goes Spures , he will get NO special treatment and he is not the alpha dog .....its Leonard .

Lakers specialize is catering to divas .  Lebron would be right at home.

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Until he drop his ego and okay for a much reduced role, no.

Much reduced role? Please. I would drop IT and let Lebron run the point.

Please. Lebron would call Danny in public for being patient and not give him help for the immediate run. Plus, the media would harp about Lebron, not the Celtics. That's not a good look. And like some poster said, I'd rather him join the Lakers and beat them.

But on the other hand, if he we're to accept his role on what Brad is gonna give him and drop the diva attitude, I'm in. Talent is only as good when it doesn't cause much disruption on the locker room. Lakers had to trade Shaq because of the dispute he had with Kobe.