Author Topic: ESPN: Kyrie no longer wants to play w/ Lebron = reason for request. trade soon?  (Read 16408 times)

Re: Trade for Kyrie Irving (Merged News, Ideas & Rumors)
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Does anyone ACTUALLY think that Kyrie will be anywhere other than Cleveland next year?  This will eventually blow over and the Cavs will be back in the finals.

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
So this is the second separate thread with the exact same topic.

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Latest in the story: More back and forth between Lebron and Kyrie. Does anyone really think these two will start the season together?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20154792/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-denies-reported-role-kyrie-irving-trade-demand-saga
I still think it's possible, and I don't mind being alone in that view.

Even after Steven A Smith said he was told directly by Lebron's camp that Lebron wants to "kick Kyries butt if he was in front of him" this is reaching kobe shaq

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Latest in the story: More back and forth between Lebron and Kyrie. Does anyone really think these two will start the season together?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20154792/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-denies-reported-role-kyrie-irving-trade-demand-saga
I still think it's possible, and I don't mind being alone in that view.

Even after Steven A Smith said he was told directly by Lebron's camp that Lebron wants to "kick Kyries butt if he was in front of him" this is reaching kobe shaq
They already had someone walk that back today.

I do think they end up trading him though as if they have just seen how much the value of such a player tanks if you just trade them with one year left. (Paul George)