Author Topic: semi ojeleye  (Read 6506 times)

Re: semi ojeleye
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2017, 02:24:20 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
hope he is not another low LOW IQ ....Mickey or Young
What indication do you have of this? any quotes or links to support this? If not, what possible reason do you have for making such a point?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 02:53:28 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
He is definitely a bigger version of Smart so I'm not a fan. He just stands behind the 3 point line gunning 3s hoping they drop. If you're not on golden state the majority of your shots should not be from the 3point line.
he made 43 percent of them in summer league, how is this "hoping" as opposed to actually "doing"?

Besides, a bigger version of smart who can shoot threes well is borderline all star. I would take smart with a three point shot, let alone a taller version.  ;D
true

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2017, 03:00:16 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
He is definitely a bigger version of Smart so I'm not a fan. He just stands behind the 3 point line gunning 3s hoping they drop. If you're not on golden state the majority of your shots should not be from the 3point line.
he made 43 percent of them in summer league, how is this "hoping" as opposed to actually "doing"?

Besides, a bigger version of smart who can shoot threes well is borderline all star. I would take smart with a three point shot, let alone a taller version.  ;D
true
A 6'7" Marcus who shoots 40% from deep is an all-NBA level player. Unfortunately, Semi is not a 6'7" Marcus Smart.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2017, 03:12:00 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I can tell you now and it didn't take long -
he has elite lane agility,vertical and sprint in a 240lb cut body -i watched him bully players from turning the corner ,i watched his switching ability ,i watched quick guards unable to turn the corner  and he shot 42% from three
this guy stays down and slides and pursues

i watched every video which featured tatum and semi put out by Hoops House and was impressed then-then trailed his combine results, workouts and character
By special i mean an elite defender not a durant ,leonard or green-Brad thinks his defense translates already

Defensive DNA sometimes is a gift--i think he was 5th in vertical,3rd in lane agility and 8th in sprint-i read his three scores made him best athlete in draft and 240
Ojeleye also deferred to the pecking order of Jaylen,Tatum and Nader-