Author Topic: Celtics (3-0) vs Warriors (1-3) Vegas SL Game #4 7/13/17  (Read 21540 times)

Re: Celtics (3-0) vs Warriors (1-3) Vegas SL Game #4 7/13/17
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
Zizic looks much more comfortable these las few games.
He still has bad hands, turns the ball over, very slow reacting, can't seem to pass...(sigh)

I guess I'm seeing a different player than you are. 14 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists , 3 blocks...

And 0 turnovers..

Yes, thank you...

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
This summer league team has some shooting....

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2017, 07:14:28 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
He still has bad hands, turns the ball over, very slow reacting, can't seem to pass...(sigh)

I guess I'm seeing a different player than you are. 14 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists , 3 blocks...
That's obviously true and I didn't citizens his offense or rebounding. I just think he is too slow and clumsy. He can't pass, in spite of 2 assists.  Not sure he will make a significant contribution this season. I hope I'm wrong.

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2017, 07:16:13 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
That's all the media wants to talk about, Bradley getting traded.  ::)

They don't seem to realize that Smart and Rozier will likely pick up the slack on D, and Hayward and Tatum will add offense.

We will be fine.

LOL, now they are bemoaning the loss of Amir.

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2017, 07:17:37 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111

That's obviously true and I didn't citizens his offense or rebounding. I just think he is too slow and clumsy. He can't pass, in spite of 2 assists.  Not sure he will make a significant contribution this season. I hope I'm wrong.

IDK man, he looks like far and away like the best big in the SL. He destroyed Zach Collins and now he's eating up Bell..

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2017, 07:18:31 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

IDK man, he looks like far and away like the best big in the SL. He destroyed Zach Collins and now he's eating up Bell..

Probably the best in Vegas...

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2017, 07:19:27 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478

We won't be running the offense through him, that is for sure.

I just want him to rebound, defend the rim, and deliver the occasional hard hit on LeBron.

Any offense we get from him is just gravy.

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2017, 07:19:58 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell

Was't surprised about Collins, Zizic is just too big. In fact, most of his success in SL seems to be because he is bigger than everybody else.

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2017, 07:22:00 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!

Was't surprised about Collins, Zizic is just too big. In fact, most of his success in SL seems to be because he is bigger than everybody else.

And that's a bad thing? lol It's not like the C's didn't need size...

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2017, 07:22:23 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

I just want him to rebound, defend the rim, and deliver the occasional hard hit on LeBron.

Right. Remember how man open looks around the rim Zeller got last year? Those will be Zizic's this year. If he can finish at the rim better than Zeller and rebound better than Zeller, that's an improvement!

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2017, 07:23:23 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell

The size difference won't be nearly as much at the next level.

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2017, 07:25:33 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

Zizic is already bigger and stronger than Zeller.

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2017, 07:26:22 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
Really bad foul by Smith...

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2017, 07:26:51 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!

Why wouldn't it? It does whenever the C's are getting pounded on the glass.

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2017, 07:28:27 PM »

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked

Right. Remember how man open looks around the rim Zeller got last year? Those will be Zizic's this year. If he can finish at the rim better than Zeller and rebound better than Zeller, that's an improvement!

TP. This seems accurate and reasonable. He's not prime Gortat, but he's better than Zeller.
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07