Author Topic: Nets pick ruined  (Read 7693 times)

Re: Nets pick ruined
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2017, 12:35:24 PM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
This thread title needs to be edited. They haven't even signed this guy at this stage. Step off the ledge and mentally toughen up would be my advice to some of you.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/nets/nets-offer-to-otto-porter-hurts-potential-pursuit-of-kentavious-caldwell-pope-1.13787609
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2017, 12:44:24 PM »

Offline clevelandceltic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
Im not sure how the pick is ruined. Its not like we are in desperate need of that pick being top 2 or we will be stuck in no mans land forever. Would a chance a potential franchise level player in the top 4 help this team? Yes, but if I ended up with Wendell Carter at like 6 or 7 I would be happy with that. 

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2017, 12:51:33 PM »

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
I am confident that they will be one of the three worst teams in the NBA along with the Bulls and the Hawks.

Kings, Suns, Pacers, Lakers, and Magic are all pretty bad too... but not as bad.

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2017, 12:52:43 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176
I think with all of these teams getting much better this year there is a good chance that Lakers, Nets, etc have a good chance to be historically bad. The league got much more top heavy during this off season. There could be like 4 60 win teams this year which I think would be a record.

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2017, 01:20:15 PM »

Offline Darío SpanishFan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
This thread title needs to be edited. They haven't even signed this guy at this stage. Step off the ledge and mentally toughen up would be my advice to some of you.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/nets/nets-offer-to-otto-porter-hurts-potential-pursuit-of-kentavious-caldwell-pope-1.13787609

You are asking for too much   ;)   TP