Author Topic: My dream scenario  (Read 864 times)

My dream scenario
« on: June 30, 2017, 02:20:13 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
According to brian windhorst of espn, Porzingis is still available in a trade. I would much rather go after porzingis then Paul george. This would be part of my pitch to Hayward. If you sign we will pay the piper and get porzingis. It would save tons of cap space to get porzingis over paul george. I would then use the money to sign bradlye to a 3 year deal. He would get max money for the first year and then it would decrease a signifcnt portion each year. I would wait for Isaiah  to hit free agency next year and then sign him to max money.For porzingis, I coudl talk myself into giving up the brooklyn pick,lakers pick and Jae crowder.

I know the poringis seems like an overpay but even if the celtics kept the brooklyn pick. How many minuates would they be getting with porzingis there.

This would give the celtics a lineup of

Thomas
Bradley
Hayward
Porzingis
Horford
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: My dream scenario
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 02:22:41 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2951
  • On To Banner 18!
Yeah... it's not happening.

Phil Jackson was pretty much fired because he was willing to trade Porzingis.

Which is impressive because I figured with Dolan, Phil was a Knick for life  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: My dream scenario
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 02:33:24 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
would love porzingis here.  but I think somebody must have talked Phil Jackson off the ledge cos porzingis didn't move on draft night and we were in position to take Josh Jackson for them.