Author Topic: Brother of prized Texas recruit Mohamed Bamba alleges NCAA violations  (Read 3221 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Danny has been to bambas games already so he knows alot of his abilities. But this is an interesting development

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be
Bamba's brother sounds like a real, swell guy.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
The thing that sticks out to me isn't potential NCAA violations, but rather that someone would do this to their own blood, even if true.

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
The thing that sticks out to me isn't potential NCAA violations, but rather that someone would do this to their own blood, even if true.

The guy just seems salty that he won't be Bamba's agent, therefore losing his piece of the pie.

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Pretty crazy that the snitch ended up being family. I'd bet at least half of the top recruits get paid off, edited chiefly the ones going to less known schools

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
That is so sad. 

What are the odds that Mo Bamba plays next year?  Honestly might be the best thing for his draft stock if you think about it. 

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
1) He wasn't even qualified to be his agent.

2) This guy at the end of the day, is going to most likely end back up in jail, and will probably never ever be trusted by anyone in his family ever again. Snitches get stitches. If you going to sell your blood out, you better have a [dang] good excuse/reason to do so...

3) Way to seal off any potential chances of working in the NBA.

4) My guess is Bamba never ever had intentions of hiring his brother as an agent, and his brother probably weaseled himself into the picture, hoping that he could hop on the wagon for some $$$$

5) Burning bridges with not only your family, and other potential jobs make me really question what was going on in his mind when he decided to pull this stunt.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different