15 (28.3%)
Olynyk
3 (5.7%)
Horford
18 (34%)
Zizic
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Poll: Who plays the most minutes at PF next year  (Read 3559 times)

Poll: Who plays the most minutes at PF next year
« on: June 28, 2017, 06:40:23 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 If there is another good candidate please let me know I'll add them to the poll. Yabu is probably not coming.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:18:27 PM by KG Living Legend »

Re: Poll: Who plays the must minutes at PF next year
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 07:18:25 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Tatum is leading so far. Hmmmm.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 07:26:12 PM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Griffin

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:32:59 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
CBS doesn't play pf, only bigs and wings and swings and ball handlers.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

I just hope he gains some lean muscle by the season and gets stronger: lower-body, core, and upper body. Even if he has a playing weight of 215 this season I'd be really excited because he has been 205 since his jr year of hs (though idk what he is right now) and has a really hard time gaining good weight.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:37:51 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

I just hope he gains some lean muscle by the season and gets stronger: lower-body, core, and upper body. Even if he has a playing weight of 215 this season I'd be really excited because he has been 205 since his jr year of hs (though idk what he is right now) and has a really hard time gaining good weight.

He's 19. Father time will put weight on him sooner or later.

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 10:06:40 PM »

Offline ThePaintedArea

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 111

If there is another good candidate please let me know I'll add them to the poll. Yabu is probably not coming.

How about Blake Griffin?

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 10:29:51 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906

How about Blake Griffin?

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 12:24:45 AM »

• Ray Allen

I just want him to make gains in overall strength and whatever weight comes with that I'm fine with. Tatum has been hovering around 205 for years and needs to get stronger in legs, core, and upper body. I don't like saying "this player needs to gain xxx amount of weight" because every player is different and IMO Tatum could be a player that makes a large athletic leap with only a playing weight of 215 pounds.  Watch some tape of him from a few years ago and he almost looked the same size/ muscle tone/ athleticism. I think he could make a jump athletically for his soph season, but I hope it could be even sooner.
He has a real nice back and lats that make him look bigger than he actually is. Remember Dwight Howard and how he looked after his rookie year...his back/lats were pronounced and developed and put his shoulders in a position that made them more pronounced and made his physique extremely chiseled...Tatum's frame reminds me of that. IMO any weight he gains he will wear it really well and it should only be for strength/athleticism.

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 12:30:14 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

I just want him to make gains in overall strength and whatever weight comes with that I'm fine with. Tatum has been hovering around 205 for years and needs to get stronger in legs, core, and upper body. I don't like saying "this player needs to gain xxx amount of weight" because every player is different and IMO Tatum could be a player that makes a large athletic leap with only a playing weight of 215 pounds.  Watch some tape of him from a few years ago and he almost looked the same size/ muscle tone/ athleticism. I think he could make a jump athletically for his soph season, but I hope it could be even sooner.
He has a real nice back and lats that make him look bigger than he actually is. Remember Dwight Howard and how he looked after his rookie year...his back/lats were pronounced and developed and put his shoulders in a position that made them more pronounced and made his physique extremely chiseled...Tatum's frame reminds me of that. IMO any weight he gains he will wear it really well and it should only be for strength/athleticism.

Appreciate the insights, but this post is bordering on pronography.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 12:45:19 AM »

• Ray Allen

Appreciate the insights, but this post is bordering on pronography.
Kinda true. Judging other men and measuring their bodies is just part of sports scouting.

Re: Poll: Who plays the most minutes at PF next year
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 01:52:12 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Got to love Celtics fans. The leader of this category is Paul George a guy that might not even be a Celtic but don't tell this board that.

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 01:52:49 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
George refused to play PF last season. But I am sure it will be different here.. for no particular reason whatsoever.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 01:54:24 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Insert Minimum veteran free agent here

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 02:08:06 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith