Author Topic: Time to go for #18...and #19  (Read 702 times)

Time to go for #18...and #19
« on: June 27, 2017, 06:46:29 PM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
Stop worrying about all our reserves. If Boston lands PG and Hayward, trust me guys will be glad to come play for Boston.

Stop crying about holding onto all these assets.We don't even have to give up much to land PG. A pick or two picks and 2 starters (AB, Crowder). AB will probably be gone anyway and Crowder does nothing in the playoffs.

Did you'll forget how we looked against the Cavs? Pathetic. No more scoring droughts, no more 22-0, 16-0 runs, no more IT having to do everything, no more KO getting outrebounded, no more 9-34 from 3 games.

It's time to go get #18

Re: Time to go for #18...and #19
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 06:52:59 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Stop worrying about all our reserves. If Boston lands PG and Hayward, trust me guys will be glad to come play for Boston.

Stop crying about holding onto all these assets.We don't even have to give up much to land PG. A pick or two picks and 2 starters (AB, Crowder). AB will probably be gone anyway and Crowder does nothing in the playoffs.

Did you'll forget how we looked against the Cavs? Pathetic. No more scoring droughts, no more 22-0, 16-0 runs, no more IT having to do everything, no more KO getting outrebounded, no more 9-34 from 3 games.

It's time to go get #18

I wish you ended that with... "No more" LOL  :laugh:

Would suck to lose both AB and Crowder but it might be worth it (ONLY if George signs an extension too).
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 06:56:54 PM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
I just keep reading all these posts about not giving up Smart, Rozier, Zeller, Crowder, AB, Amir, JJ, or KO.

Get real guys...we aren't winning a title with them. If it means giving up all of them to get PG and Hayward, you do it. Even if PG doesn't resign, this is why Ainge drafted Tatum and not Jackson. Tatum will be ready if PG walks.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 06:59:14 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
I just keep reading all these posts about not giving up Smart, Rozier, Zeller, Crowder, AB, Amir, JJ, or KO.

Get real guys...we aren't winning a title with them. If it means giving up all of them to get PG and Hayward, you do it. Even if PG doesn't resign, this is why Ainge drafted Tatum and not Jackson. Tatum will be ready if PG walks.

Tatum pick makes more sense now because we will need scoring off the bench. He is perfect for that role on this team. Feeling better about the pick.