Author Topic: Can you build a team of NON-MAX players?  (Read 4413 times)

Re: Can you build a team of NON-MAX players?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 12:38:35 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Oops.  Double post.

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 12:39:26 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Absolutely, imo.

C Daniel Ochefu
PF Jarrod Uthoff
SF Nigel Hayes
SG Malcolm Hill
PG Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Bench:

PF/C Moses Kingsley
PF Jacob Wiley
SG/SF/PF Deonte Burton (I really have no clue as to what position this dude plays, btw, lol ;D)
SG/SF Antonius Cleveland
SG Peter Jok/Wayne Selden
PG P.J. Dozier/Gary Payton II
If you were wondering why people make fun of your opinions, it's because of posts like these where you post obviously absurd things and just sit and wait for someone to rip on you so you can feign offense.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2017, 12:54:33 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Absolutely, imo.

C Daniel Ochefu
PF Jarrod Uthoff
SF Nigel Hayes
SG Malcolm Hill
PG Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Bench:

PF/C Moses Kingsley
PF Jacob Wiley
SG/SF/PF Deonte Burton (I really have no clue as to what position this dude plays, btw, lol ;D)
SG/SF Antonius Cleveland
If you were wondering why people make fun of your opinions, it's because of posts like these where you post obviously absurd things and just sit and wait for someone to rip on you so you can feign offense.

Sigh.  Somehow, I just knew that you'd be the first to respond, and I hate to disappoint, here ::), but I did not post such an, "obviously absurd thing," in order to, "just sit back and wait for someone to rip on (me) so (I) can feign offense," but don't let that get in the way of your story ;) ::). I could really care less.

Edit: I forgot Sheldon McClellan at SG. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:08:16 AM by Beat LA »

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 01:12:43 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Absolutely, imo.

C Daniel Ochefu
PF Jarrod Uthoff
SF Nigel Hayes
SG Malcolm Hill
PG Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Bench:

PF/C Moses Kingsley
PF Jacob Wiley
SG/SF Antonius Cleveland

Sigh.  Somehow, I just knew that you'd be the first to respond, and I hate to disappoint, here ::), but I did not post such an, "obviously absurd thing," in order to, "just sit back and wait for someone to rip on (me) so (I) can feign offense," but don't let that get in the way of your story ;) ::). I could really care less.

So you, when choosing between guys like Kyle Lowry, Isaiah Thomas, kemba Walker, George hill and Patrick Beverly, decided to take PJ Dozier and Gary Payton III.

And claim not to be trolling?

Nah. You are a troll. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:33:12 AM by Ilikesports17 »
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2017, 04:46:32 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Absolutely, imo.

C Daniel Ochefu
PF Jarrod Uthoff
SF Nigel Hayes
SG Malcolm Hill
PG Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Bench:

PF/C Moses Kingsley
PF Jacob Wiley
SG/SF Antonius Cleveland

So you, when choosing between guys like Kyle Lowry, Isaiah Thomas, kemba Walker, George hill and Patrick Beverly, decided to take PJ Dozier and Gary Payton III.

Nah. You are a troll. 

It's Gary Payton II ;), and nope, I'm not a troll.  Not even close.  I just decided to take Yoki's idea a few steps further.  Maybe there should be a challenge to assemble a team capable of beating the Cavs/Warriors without the use of a single lottery pick.  I'm down.

Do you even know who any of the named players are, btw, because something tells me that you don't, so go ahead and look them up on the YouTube ;D for yourself. #DoItOnYourOwnTime

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2017, 05:45:31 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Absolutely, imo.

C Daniel Ochefu
PF Jarrod Uthoff
SF Nigel Hayes
SG Malcolm Hill
PG Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Bench:

PF/C Moses Kingsley
PF Jacob Wiley
SG/SF Antonius Cleveland

Attention-seeking jerk. He thinks he's funny.

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 09:15:49 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Nah. You are a troll.

I could explain why I chose Dozier, in particular, over the guys you mentioned, especially since the idea of this thread is to design a team that can beat the Warriors, but if you can't even see my reasoning behind that decision I guess that I can't help you ;)

Attention-seeking jerk. He thinks he's funny.

Keep digging that hole, man.