Author Topic: Theis reminds me of David Lee  (Read 1052 times)

Theis reminds me of David Lee
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:01:01 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Not the out of shape old David Lee .Of course that is a comp only in terms of white,decent athleticism,hustle and will bang on the boards but a better shooter from three and maybe by his euro credentials  a better defender.
As to Zizic he does what he does well. He gets on offensive boards,he has a good motor and wingspan.Sets very good screens rolls to basket but was totally ignored by guards looking to jack threes and used to clean up boards.Boxes out.good foul shooter,
Thats two old school style of players Zizic and Tatum.

Re: Theis reminds me of David Lee
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 10:14:58 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148
Not the out of shape old David Lee .Of course that is a comp only in terms of white,decent athleticism,hustle and will bang on the boards but a better shooter from three and maybe by his euro credentials  a better defender.
As to Zizic he does what he does well. He gets on offensive boards,he has a good motor and wingspan.Sets very good screens rolls to basket but was totally ignored by guards looking to jack threes and used to clean up boards.Boxes out.good foul shooter,
Thats two old school style of players Zizic and Tatum.

Reminds me of a young and spry Amir Johnson but with a much quicker release on that corner 3. I think some of these guys are going to get some time if we make a trade you have to ditch a buch of players to sign a big free agent.