Author Topic: Marcus Nailing Deep 3's With More Compact Form, "It's a different me."  (Read 8915 times)

Offline jakeopp

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 12
Starts out with a dip down to his knees on every shot, I'm not convinced there's any improvement here.

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219
Starts out with a dip down to his knees on every shot, I'm not convinced there's any improvement here.

He's shooting 35-40 foot shots in the clip.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
I expect Smart to be the PG next year if they trade Bradley for George. Rozier will back up.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
this is the full version... they are just foolin around but the shot looks better 5 on 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG_-rKEHlw

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306
Well, Marcus looked better shooting from 35 feet than he ever did 24 feet....

I really hope this guy turns the corner. It would be key to so many things down the road if he could.

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
I expect Smart to be the PG next year if they trade Bradley for George. Rozier will back up.
You really think the Celts would let IT walk away?

If I were running the show, I probably would. But I think it's a forgone conclusion the Celts are committed to IT and will give him a huge contract a year from now.

Offline coffee425

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122

If I were running the show, I probably would. But I think it's a forgone conclusion the Celts are committed to IT and will give him a huge contract a year from now.

You cannot pay IT4 max if Hayward, George, and Horford are at max. Might as well stick with the serviceable cheaper option in Smart.
Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn't seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out. -John Wall on Brad Stevens

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
When will people stop being so impressed by these practice shots?  These guys are the best in the world.  They're pretty good.  The large majority of them can do these sorts of things.

But there is a big difference between doing it in warm ups and in games, when you tired and have a defender in your face and you aren't shooting from the same spot.

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff

You cannot pay IT4 max if Hayward, George, and Horford are at max. Might as well stick with the serviceable cheaper option in Smart.
I know we can't pay 4.

That's why I don't think adding both PG and GH will even be considered. It's an either/or.

I think Ainge and the fanbase are committed to IT, and in spite of some comments here, Horford fits the team like a glove. They aren't moving him anytime soon.

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88

I know we can't pay 4.

That's why I don't think adding both PG and GH will even be considered. It's an either/or.

I think Ainge and the fanbase are committed to IT, and in spite of some comments here, Horford fits the team like a glove. They aren't moving him anytime soon.
Yes we can, wyc is a good boss who is willing to pay the tax
hell if we can bring in AD he will happily pay all 5 of them

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
When will people stop being so impressed by these practice shots?  These guys are the best in the world.  They're pretty good.  The large majority of them can do these sorts of things.

But there is a big difference between doing it in warm ups and in games, when you tired and have a defender in your face and you aren't shooting from the same spot.

Still, it's much less likely he can make them in games if he can't make them in warmup conditions first.  So let us be optimistic in the summer.

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

I know we can't pay 4.

Yes we can, wyc is a good boss who is willing to pay the tax
hell if we can bring in AD he will happily pay all 5 of them
agreed.  Wyc hasn't shown he has an issue paying Luxury tax for a good team.  there's no technicality preventing paying all 4 a max deal -- just a matter if ownership is willing to pay the tax.

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141

You cross that bridge when you come to it. A lot can happen until then. Take it season by season. Next year, it can be George and Hayward with  IT, Smart and Rozier if they deal Bradley and Crowder for George.

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233

FULTZ COULDN'T in Boston and Philly-matter of fact he bricked his shooting in Philly maybe he wanted to kill the trade

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.

I'm afraid your princess is in another castle, Mario... Castle Process.

But anywho, yeah the writing is on the wall here. Forget Smart, IT4 is the main reason the Celts traded down, he is our option for the next 5 years.