Author Topic: What could a pool of these Celtics asset get you back in return??  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Pool of players -  Crowder, Rozier, Smart, Yabusele, Zizic
Picks -  All on the table except for the Nets, Lakers, Kings/76ers picks

I'm not saying that all three of Crowder , Rozier, Smart has to go...But a combination of two + Yabu + several picks as an example

Tatum, Brown,  Ojeleye and even possibly Allen could seamlessly replace Crowder,  Rozier it looks like. Its bizarre how similar Ojeleje and Allen are to Crowder and Rozier (size, wingspan, overall game)

Per rumor we know the Lakers offered Randle, Clarkson , 27th , 28th picks for PG13.  So far this could the best available offer as the rest of the league knows PG13 wants to sign with the Lakers next offseason

But i think it is important for the Celtics to try to stop this transaction from happening and actually win the pursuit for PG13. Even if he provides no guarantee he will sign an extension , at least it provides the Celts a much better chance to cash in on that 2018 Lakers pick.     Not only for this reason, but the Celtics have "house" money to play with , with all of these extra assets.... Having PG13 even for 1 season, to play with IT4, Horford, AB to try to make a real deep run .... IT4, AB may not be back next season.    Not all will be lost, and if this lineup can't win the championship...  the Celtics future of Brown, Tatum, Ojelele etc could fastrack their nba careers quicker than their peers of similar age

AND you still have the nets, lakers or kings/76ers picks to cash in at the draft

Trade idea

To Pacers:  Crowder, Rozier, Yabusele, Zizic, Zeller, 2018 Celtics 1st, 2019 Memphis 1st or 2019 Clippers 1st (whichever is better)

To Celtics: PG13, Niang, Robinson, Seraphin, Christmas (waive)

Celtics lineup

Horford
PG13
Brown
AB
IT4

KO
Tatum
Ojeleye
Smart
Allen

Niang
Robinson
Nader
Seraphin

yay or nay?

Re: What could a pool of these Celtics asset get you back in return??
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 02:27:19 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
Just pull out Zizic and I'm all in. This dude is the only real 5 on this roster, young, strong, talented, very moveable for a center and there are not much 5s left in NBA. 

Re: What could a pool of these Celtics asset get you back in return??
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 02:40:56 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I think you easily get Paul George with some collection of those assets. You could certainty land some other allegedly available guys with some combination as well: Pat Beverley, DeAndre Jordan, Andre Drummond, etc. I'm not sure any of those guys are of interest outside of PG, but I believe we could grab any of them with these lesser assets.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers