Author Topic: Jae Crowder having another Twitter melt down?  (Read 7706 times)

Re: Jae Crowder having another Twitter melt down?
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2017, 04:27:56 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
The only sensitive people in this thread are some of Celtics' fans, don't see anyone else.

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2017, 06:02:48 AM »

Offline celtics2030

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 72
Three things in this thread

1. Lots of old fossils

2. Some guy called twitter cesspool of trolling and such. Funny Celticsblog seems to have that touch as well

3. The main point is correct, maybe minimal, but correct. Jae is liking tweets that give off hi sentiment. The guy is a baby. He gets angry every time he feels like he is being ignored or disrespected. Bro the team is trying to get better , get over it, the players coming in would be better than you by miles.

One example is Ray Allen who never ever did anything like this to make it known that a rookie was taking over his spot. And that was a rookie!!!!!! not established an all , and Ray was a HOF shooting guard, who even though hobbled and not his former self , was still better than Crowder even at the point.

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2017, 06:46:32 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Jae has done A LOT for us in recent years and is also a big part of this team's growth

I agree he has done a lot for us and generally played hard.   He has a fantastic season for the most part until the playoffs then he was measured and found lacking.   He is a regular season workhorse though.  I think he shown good leadership at times.  I used to think he was a glue guy but I do not anymore.

I don't like it when he takes hero shots at the end of games like he is a primary option on offense.   He has worked on his shot quite a bit but doesn't it irk you that he shoots better in the first half and much poorer in the second half?

I think he will be in any deal we make because he is a position that we are seeking to upgrade, his contract he is cheap and other teams want him for these reasons.  I do not follow any of these guys on twitter.

I feel like he's really under appreciated on here. It's kind of ridiculous actually.

I think actually the opposite is true on this board.   Some people thought at times he was a top ten SF.   I can post the threads if you want.   I don't think he is as bad as some think.   But I do think we need to upgrade the position (most teams have big-time scorers as their wing and I think he need a solid big too).   Some here even think he can play PF, which I don't agree with.   Ideally to me, the would come off the bench as a sixth man but as I said above I see him as a guy who could be traded at some point because other teams like his play and his contract.

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2017, 07:29:49 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
What meltdown? I don't see any meltdown?  ???

Actually, the meltdown I see is from a lot of Twitter users with nothing better to do than trash a player they wouldn't dare to say the same thing to face to face.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D