Author Topic: If not Porzingis then Aldridge  (Read 3306 times)

Re: If not Porzingis then Aldridge
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
You also said this...

Boston trades the #3 and next years Clippers pick to the Kings for their #5 and #10 spot.

They already passed on the Lakers offer for #2 so I think they pass on this. Besides that, I don't think you can include Zeller who I don't think is guaranteed without taking some sort of a cap hold hit. I am far from a salary cap expert so I will leae that for someone else BUT there is ZERO CHANCE that Danny wants an OLD WASHED UP softie BIG.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 04:20:13 PM »

Offline The Oracle

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 597
You also said this...

Boston trades the #3 and next years Clippers pick to the Kings for their #5 and #10 spot.

They already passed on the Lakers offer for #2 so I think they pass on this. Besides that, I don't think you can include Zeller who I don't think is guaranteed without taking some sort of a cap hold hit. I am far from a salary cap expert so I will leae that for someone else BUT there is ZERO CHANCE that Danny wants an OLD WASHED UP softie BIG.
This is correct.  Trading Zeller's salary does nothing to help the C's save cap space as he is NOT part of the guaranteed salary that the C's need to reduce in order to sign a max free agent.

Edit;  Aldridge is an absolute NO anyway. 

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 04:20:47 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
C'mon EJ, if you can't even play well under Pop, you're most definitely toast.
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2017, 04:23:56 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
No. LMA is ancient technology