Author Topic: Bulpett: Ainge likes Dennis Smith Jr, Might move down  (Read 14467 times)

Re: Bulpett: Ainge likes Dennis Smith Jr, Might move down
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2017, 10:06:17 AM »

Offline RGow8

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 5
If this is true (and I hope it is) God bless Danny Ainge.

He's absolutely correct. I just hope he doesn't trade down and someone leapfrogs him taking DSJ.

Seriously? You want him to take another average PG in Smith? Half the [dang] roster would be undersized guards. And you pass on Fultz?

This would be a disaster

Bookmark this post. Come back to it at the end of their rookie contracts. By then I am almost certain DSJ (if he doesn't have injury problems or tear his ACL again) will be one of the best 3 players (if not the best) from this draft. Bookmark it. For real.

Not to toot my own horn but I'm very, very good at ranking prospects. If I would be bothered making a blog and putting the time into it (and if prospects never skipped the combine like this year) my record would be really, really good.

Out of curiosity, who do you think will be the best player from this draft at the end of their rookie contracts? And who do you think we should take at #3?

All this said I absolutely can understand your reluctance to take another guard since our back court is too crowded.
I have been on the DSJ train as well since high school so I'll plus one and jump on the bookmark this as well brother.I said same thing in another post barring injury he is one of if not best player from this draft, book it.