Author Topic: GM Phil Jackson vs Danny  (Read 546 times)

GM Phil Jackson vs Danny
« on: June 21, 2017, 11:01:10 AM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
I just want to say how happy our GM is "not" Phil JAckson and it "is" Danny. 

It is true Danny was a grind it out, dive for loose ball, take a charge never back down kinda player.   I think he has carried this over into his GM.  He is the kinda GM you find in a gym overseas, in the North West or any ware.  He loves his job and really cares about the franchise.   

We all make mistakes in life and Danny and his brain trust has too, but you can never tell me he doesn't want to win, work hard and take chances on good people.   

Today I tip my hat to Danny.  I hope he still has the desire to win and build a championship.   

Phil Jackson to me just enjoys the title more than the work.  His vision is filled with less hard work and more misdirection.   Danny has his fair share of misdirection but I bet its backed with lots of his own personal  research.   

Today I celebrate the Celtics and the whole organization for one of the fastest, exciting rebuilds I have been apart of.   IT is the second one, but this one seems a little more enjoyable.  The last one we fell in love with all these young good players only to see them "all" shipped out to win #17, but I have a feeling we will be keeping a lot of our younger assets plus land some big FA all while winning #18 in the near, near future.  .   
Diggles

Re: GM Phil Jackson vs Danny
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 11:05:17 AM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1557
*GIGGLES*  ;)
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Re: GM Phil Jackson vs Danny
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 11:09:54 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Pretty low bar.

Danny's clearly one of the top 10 GMs. PJ probably wishes Dolan would fire him.