Author Topic: Chad Ford: C's now leaning towards Tatum over Jackson, Jackson declining workout  (Read 23376 times)

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC
The Vertical and Wojo final mock draft has Boston taking Tatum. Jackson to the Suns

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Boston needs scoring. Period. It was very clear last year that they need scoring. If this is the case take Tatum

You want a defender and an athlete playing basketball...take Jackson.

You want a guy that could be great could be a bust...take Isaac.

I prefer scoring. Tatum.

Than how come Jackson and Tatum had similar ppg? And overall offensive stats across the board?

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Ugh..this article says Danny really wants Dennis Smith and is looking to move down again

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celtics/2017/06/danny_ainge_keeping_everyone_guessing_on_eve_of_nba_draft

I really hope they stay at 3 and make the pick...why would adding another average PG help this team? I just don't get it

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
And yet we requested and got Jackson's medical records today.   Two workouts and still not sold on Tatum.

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
And yet we requested and got Jackson's medical records today.   Two workouts and still not sold on Tatum.
what don't you like? The perfect form? I guess if you like bad jumpshots you might prefer Jackson