Author Topic: Porzingis trade Idea  (Read 3895 times)

Re: Porzingis trade Idea
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 05:08:36 PM »

Online mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
Would you give up jae crowder,2017 number 3 pick, Clippers 2019 and memphis 2019 for porzingis?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zc8zkbx

Say this is the trade but we have to take Carmelo and match salaries plus a few 2nd rounders? Then do you do it?

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 05:10:49 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
I think this is a fair offer.  Phil Jackson is supposedly taking offers for Porzingis.  Who is going to offer more than this?

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2017, 05:12:33 PM »

Offline GreenShooter

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Anyone know what the Knicks "fans" are wanting from us? I think I'd rather deal with them instead of Phil Jackson. KP did ask for a trade, or so it's been reported, so he can stay in Latvia if nothing happens. Not sure he can force a trade but if the Knicks are out there asking Phoenix for 4 and Booker then I'd say they're willing. I just think that if they trade him to Boston then the asking price will be higher, as well it should be.

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2017, 05:15:53 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
Need more. It's Crowder, #3, and BKN 18'

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 01:02:20 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
To each their own Wiley.  You have your opinion...then the entire NBA community has a completely different opinion.  LOL thats what phil wants.  LOL #3 and fillers for Porzingis; athletic and 7'3 with absolutely 0 limitations on the basketball court.

I'd love to get Porzingis, but not for your deal, which as you layed it out might potentially be:

Josh Jackson
Ayton
Bradley
Crowder
Zizic or other firsts

You also mentioned possibly giving up #3, BRK 18 and the LA/SAC pick. (and then I presume less other stuff).

All I was saying is I think you give up too much...no need to have been offended.

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »

Offline OldSchoolDude

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 79
From the trade deadline through the most recent trade activity one thing that has been consistent is that all the trades have been lower offers than anyone would have thought. So why should this be any different.  I'd do Smart & Crowder and our 2nd this year, our first next year, and both the LAC & MEM 2019 picks.