Author Topic: Woj: Porzingis is not untouchable (Merged)  (Read 14914 times)

Re: Woj: Porzingis is not untouchable (Merged)
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER
Is Porzingis a unicorn? or is he an slightly better upgrade of Kelly Olynk?
I don't know. He clearly is improving. But the Knicks keep losing.
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2017, 02:36:24 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
So, there's a 99.99999999% chance this is bull****, but some random dude at a forum I go to suggested some friend of a friend told him the Celtics are trading Crowder, #3 and a future first for Zinger and it will be announced later today probably. On the .00000001% chance it happens, you're welcome, lol.

If this happens today you are going to get a bunch of TPs from me.

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2017, 02:41:43 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
So, there's a 99.99999999% chance this is bull****, but some random dude at a forum I go to suggested some friend of a friend told him the Celtics are trading Crowder, #3 and a future first for Zinger and it will be announced later today probably. On the .00000001% chance it happens, you're welcome, lol.

I'll join in on the TPs on the slim chance it happens. That is, unless that other future first is the Brooklyn 2018 pick, at which point I'll hold you personally responsible for this madness!

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2017, 02:45:20 PM »

Offline OldSchoolDude

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 79
This is my prediction:

Danny will make a Godfather offer to Phil the night of the draft.  No one else can come close to it. Phil will either say yes or no.  Probably no.

But Phil knows that his only chance to get serious value for KP is from the Celtics. And Danny knows that too.  So if some other team tries to negotiate, Phil won't agree to anything unless he checks in with Danny to see how he can best the offer.

Right?

I think Danny takes out a cigarette, smokes half of it, puts it down on the ashtray and tells Phil the deal expires when cigarette is out.  If Phil passes and ever comes back then Danny will offer about half of what was included in the first deal.

Eh, Danny is Mormon so tobacco is a no no.

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2017, 02:52:27 PM »

Online mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911

I'll join in on the TPs on the slim chance it happens. That is, unless that other future first is the Brooklyn 2018 pick, at which point I'll hold you personally responsible for this madness!

Sure, count me in. Hey, you could benefit if the guy had no clue what he was talking about but this trade happens, anyway.

Mike