Author Topic: Markelle Fultz Sports Science ESPN  (Read 2432 times)

Markelle Fultz Sports Science ESPN
« on: June 17, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: Markelle Fultz Sports Science ESPN
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 07:02:08 PM »

Offline cousytoheinsohn

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 33
Great find and share. Much appreciated.

It's impossible not to like the kid after watching this.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 07:10:50 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline..
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:11:27 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1672
I'm sure that's choreographed, but [dang] if it isn't impressive.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 07:35:03 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
They should do a Sport science on why Jackson's shot is so bad looking, and why his free throw percent is at such a record low %

Almost every sport science I've seen is done in a future star or starter. People like rondo, IT, john wall have an episode
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:06:22 PM by CelticsElite »

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 07:40:54 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
They should do a Sport science on why Jackson's shot is so bad looking, and why his free throw percent is at such a record low %

Almost every sport science I've seen is done in a future star or starter. People like rondo, IT, john wall have wposode
I didn't see the episode but perhaps they address why Markelle only shot 65% from the stripe?

Also the second sentence is one of the dumbest things I've read on this blog.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 07:41:57 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
I could watch Fultz play dodgeball all day long.  And what a great chuckle he has.

I hate my life.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 08:05:49 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261

Almost every sport science I've seen is done in a future star or starter. People like rondo, IT, john wall have wposode

And of late that's been a high bar.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 08:07:12 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

I didn't see the episode but perhaps they address why Markelle only shot 65% from the stripe?

if 65% is bad, what's 51%?  Not even d-league worthy?

How is it a dumb statement? Sports science focuses on players with elite physical measurements and ability to play the sport. Nice job not being able to defend your statement

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 08:35:22 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

if 65% is bad, what's 51%?  Not even d-league worthy?

How is it a dumb statement? Sports science focuses on players with elite physical measurements and ability to play the sport. Nice job not being able to defend your statement
Jackson shot 56.6% from the stripe, which sucks, but let's at least be accurate.

Why was the sports science comment dumb? Because they either do proven stars or the top prospects. Last year they did Bender Simmons and Ingram because those were 3 of the top few guys.

A few years ago they did one on derrick Williams. Are you really suggesting we should use this video of Markelle Fultz dodging balls as evidence that he won't be a bust? Great athletes bust a lot. Like Danny singe should be sitting in the war room about to pull the trigger on a trade but then he realizes John Brenkus and his boys made a sports science episode on the guy and immediately throw the offer
Out the window and demands collangelo raise the price because everyone knows John Brenkus is an elite NBA talent evaluator.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.