Author Topic: Brad Stevens Asked Fultz' HS Counselor How Markelle Learns!!  (Read 10126 times)

Re: Brad Stevens Asked Fultz' HS Counselor How Markelle Learns!!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 07:08:11 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
High school guidance counselor? Never spoke to mine once. Why would he know anything about how a Fultz learns? Should have asked the teachers who would have told him how dumb he actually is.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 09:03:30 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
High school guidance counselor? Never spoke to mine once. Why would he know anything about how a Fultz learns? Should have asked the teachers who would have told him how dumb he actually is.

Horrible post.

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 10:48:18 AM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509

Counselors are often the repository of information in high schools -  even when they dont have much direct contact, they often have a cumulative file of information.

And rotten presumption about Fultz' intelligence.

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 10:57:08 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

You must feel real good about yourself, huh? I don't get the hate for Fultz.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • The voice of reason
I'll just leave this here

And this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BotZaq9Q6W4

Enjoy.

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2018, 11:27:49 AM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509

Enjoy.

That was fun.  But doesn't tell me anything about Fultz' intelligence.

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2018, 11:35:46 AM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

Enjoy.

So what was that supposed to prove? Because the video shows that a lot of NBA rookies don't know Jack !@#$ either!

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2018, 12:17:41 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • The voice of reason
I don't expect rookies to know a lot about basketball trivia anymore, but you'll notice that they didn't show anyone else answering the total number or teams question (one of the most basic questions you can ask anyone who follows the sport). He also posted the tissot ad without changing the templated parts. He just doesn't seem like a very bright person and I'm guessing this is a reason why the Celtics passed. They may be seeing correlation between high aptitude and performance. I mean Jaylen Brown was in the chess club, for example.

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2018, 12:40:53 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I don't expect rookies to know a lot about basketball trivia anymore, but you'll notice that they didn't show anyone else answering the total number or teams question (one of the most basic questions you can ask anyone who follows the sport). He also posted the tissot ad without changing the templated parts. He just doesn't seem like a very bright person and I'm guessing this is a reason why the Celtics passed. They may be seeing correlation between high aptitude and performance. I mean Jaylen Brown was in the chess club, for example.
well, you are getting a bit better at posting. that is progress.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2018, 01:56:24 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Enjoy.

So what was that supposed to prove? Because the video shows that a lot of NBA rookies don't know Jack !@#$ either!
idk about the video but the image actually shows  fultz May have broke federal US law.

Its against the law to post a sponsorship online like this without a declaration that the post is an ad. He financially gained from the ad by either receiving the watch for free or being paid, so it qualifies as an ad. I don't see a disclaimer/disclosure in fultz post, which makes it a violation

more on the guidelines: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/04/ftc-staff-reminds-influencers-brands-clearly-disclose
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:04:24 PM by CelticsElite »

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

Enjoy.

idk about the video but the image actually shows  fultz May have broke federal US law.

Its against the law to post a sponsorship online like this without a declaration that the post is an ad. He financially gained from the ad by either receiving the watch for free or being paid, so it qualifies as an ad. I don't see a disclaimer/disclosure in fultz post, which makes it a violation

more on the guidelines: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/04/ftc-staff-reminds-influencers-brands-clearly-disclose

Doesn't really seem like it...

Promoted Tweets are ordinary Tweets purchased by advertisers who want to reach a wider group of users or to spark engagement from their existing followers.
Promoted Tweets are clearly labeled as Promoted when an advertiser is paying for their placement on Twitter. In every other respect, Promoted Tweets act just like regular Tweets and can be retweeted, replied to, liked, and more.

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:03 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219

Enjoy.

That was fun.  But doesn't tell me anything about Fultz' intelligence.

The watch ad shows he has the IQ of a dumb blonde joke.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2018, 02:40:52 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219

Would the teachers have been honest? "Frankly, he's as dumb as a pile of rocks." Can't imagine any teacher not sugarcoating it.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2018, 03:07:20 PM »

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • The voice of reason

Would the teachers have been honest? "Frankly, he's as dumb as a pile of rocks." Can't imagine any teacher not sugarcoating it.

I had a few that wouldn't have held back  ;D

Having said that, they would be the best chance at an accurate description of how well a kid learns. When I went to school, the guidance counselor was the one who worked with troubled students. I'm not sure how it is today, but again, I have never spoken to a counselor in my life. If they knew anything about me it would be through third party testimony.

Not sure what it is about Fultz but when you look at him and when he speaks you can tell that he's not fully there. He could have a learning disability that Ainge and Stevens picked up on during their meetup. It would explain why they did some homework on his schooling.

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 03:14:52 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818

Enjoy.

Yawn. I'm just going to copy paste my comment when this was brought up around here last Summer:

Well, "unless it is already clear from the context of the communication." And he posted "@Tissot.us is helping me get started with my sixers watch".

Things are quite self-explanatory.

Thanks for wasting my time on this. =)