Author Topic: Scal thinks Cavs could trade Love for PG13. Then LJ and PG13 leave for LA  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Wild predictions

http://www1.play.it/audio/toucher-rich/#
1st hour today

At least Danny cant be mad this time  ;D

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Then the east becomes wide open... Too bad whoever makes it to the finals becomes the Buffalo Bills in the short term

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
I got it...Celtics as Buffalo Bills...I guess we'll have to work with what we have. I mean at least we make it to the Super Bowl every year...right?

IT could play flanker and return kicks, but that's really about it.
Smart would be our best corner...by far.
Crowder's gotta play middle linebacker...no other size on the team.
QB? I'm stumped unless they draft Fultz, who's arm might be questionable. Can the kid take a hit?
We could go tall with Jerebko at QB, but, on the first blitz of the season the opposing rushers are going for his nose.

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I got it...Celtics as Buffalo Bills...I guess we'll have to work with what we have. I mean at least we make it to the Super Bowl every year...right?

QB? I'm stumped unless they draft Fultz, who's arm might be questionable. Can the kid take a hit?
We could go tall with Jerebko at QB, but, on the first blitz of the season the opposing rushers are going for his nose.
Jae at QB. Marcus is your pro-bowl middle linebacker.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
So they can't win together in Cleveland so they go to LA and still can't beat GSW. So this is just to live in overrated LA?

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Jae at QB. Marcus is your pro-bowl middle linebacker.

Kelly was a QB in high school.  I see Smart as a LB, Bradley as a CB, and Rozier as a WR.  So I guess I'm on board with whatever... LBJ to LA, and Celtics to NFL. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
I've already read articles on The Ringer and Sports Illustrated predicting a Love for George swap.

That would suck. That would really suck. Frankly, I'd rather see PG on the Lakers than see him in Cleveland.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman