Author Topic: The Cavaliers could be in deep trouble going forward  (Read 5048 times)

Re: The Cavaliers could be in deep trouble going forward
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 06:56:56 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
If our goal is to beat the Warriors eventually, don't see how a trade for Love gets us anywhere closer.  He just seems to match up poorly with them, especially on the defensive end. I'd rather take my chances developing a guy like Yabusele with the hope that in 2-3 years he will pay off big in dividends. He is the type of player, physique wise, we need to do battle against the Lebron's and the Greens. Not Kevin Love.  Hoping we strike it big in the 2018 draft and land a really good athletic center.  Also would love to work out a package to grab Giles in the late teens of this draft. High risk for sure, but that is the kind of athlete we need to have a chance vs. the Kevin Durants of this world. The one team that seems poised, from a physical profile, to be on course to compete with the Warriors at some point is the Milwaukee Bucks with their length and athleticism. Those are the type of players Danny needs to focus on acquiring and developing.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2017, 07:26:31 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
They can try to trade Love for equal value and/or they can get better role players.

Otherwise, they don't have much room to improve. That doesn't mean they will go down the drain though.

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 07:51:54 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
It's amazing. The Cav's who have a super team don't have super timing cuz GSW has a super duper team. We are breaking down the Cavs like they should tank and they can turn any NBA team into a wet spot...except for the Warriors.

I think they go for it next year and then Lebron goes coastal. Have a nice day king. We'll be fine without ya king.

Cavs will suck and the world will be right again.