Author Topic: 3 Way Trade idea: C's, Detriot and Phili  (Read 1158 times)

3 Way Trade idea: C's, Detriot and Phili
« on: June 09, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
What do you guys think about this:

Phili has intrest in a defensive minded guard:   (We have 3 guards up for big pay days soon)

Not sure 76ers are wanting to move Okafor since they moved Noel, but maybe they bite on Bradley for him and a couple other pieces.   

Adding in Detriot being rumored to want to move the big fella.   Yes he is Old School , but that dude can block some shots and rebound.    Al can slide to PF  and keep shooting that 3 ball(he wants to play there)  But not sure how he plays against the quicker PF, but I bet he could post them up better...

If Danny Ainge really loves Fultz.   You move Smart, Bradley and keep IT.  Get a nice young solid piece as well to send to Detriot...with maybe a  future asset (pick) it opens up playing time for Brown, Rozier and what ever free agent you sign.   

If I'm going to give the Max to IT, Bradley or Drummand.  Or Smart close to the max.... I'd have to say
move Bradley or Smart...   IT would have that back line defender you need. 

Anyway~

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydhe45ph 

Would Detriot take Okafor, a Phili Second rounder and what ever Phili would trade (Holmes/Covington) Plus a Nets top 5 Lottery protected pic or maybe swap rights with them.    But an Idea.....Not sure Brad will get another AL H

Diggles

Re: 3 Way Trade idea: C's, Detriot and Phili
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
Is this a joke?  DET sure takes it as a joke.  Anyway DET was rumored to want to trade the 12th pick for an established veteran.  Seeking a vet and trading your franchise player doesnt really go hand in hand.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 02:51:33 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
What do you guys think about this:

Phili has intrest in a defensive minded guard:   (We have 3 guards up for big pay days soon)

Not sure 76ers are wanting to move Okafor since they moved Noel, but maybe they bite on Bradley for him and a couple other pieces.   

Adding in Detriot being rumored to want to move the big fella.   Yes he is Old School , but that dude can block some shots and rebound.    Al can slide to PF  and keep shooting that 3 ball(he wants to play there)  But not sure how he plays against the quicker PF, but I bet he could post them up better...

If Danny Ainge really loves Fultz.   You move Smart, Bradley and keep IT.  Get a nice young solid piece as well to send to Detriot...with maybe a  future asset (pick) it opens up playing time for Brown, Rozier and what ever free agent you sign.   

If I'm going to give the Max to IT, Bradley or Drummand.  Or Smart close to the max.... I'd have to say
move Bradley or Smart...   IT would have that back line defender you need. 

Anyway~

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydhe45ph 

Would Detriot take Okafor, a Phili Second rounder and what ever Phili would trade (Holmes/Covington) Plus a Nets top 5 Lottery protected pic or maybe swap rights with them.    But an Idea.....Not sure Brad will get another AL H

Who would that be?
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Pretty sure everyone agrees, as seen by the other Drummond post, that he wouldn't fit in Boston at all. Incredibly limited offensive game, middle of the road defence but elite rebounding and athleticism. Not a guy we want, especially at that cost (salary wise).
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)