Author Topic: How excited are you about our young guys?  (Read 5016 times)

Re: How excited are you about our young guys?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 04:16:16 AM »

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
I am very excited. I think that we have such a big group of young players who all have lots of potential that they will play a big part in the future or important trades. I am confident Fultz, if taken, will be special. Brown has the potential to sell a lot of shirts. Zizic is the one I really hope comes up good (I have confidence Fultz and Brown will) as it will cover an area of need. If he is good enough to force Stevens to give him good minutes next season I will be very happy.

Smart is an enigma for me until he consistently hits his shots, then he could be a part of a championship team. Rozier has great potential but if Fultz comes how much time will he get as a Celtic?

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 07:46:54 PM »

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
3. Jonathan Jeanne- Rudy Gilbert type plus I hear he can really shoot..not a bad draft and stash option

Really sad news about one of the guys I was hoping we picked in the second round.  Shams is reporting that he has been diagnosed with a potentially career-ending heart condition.

Prayers go out to Jonathan Jeanne and his family.  Hopefully he is able to recover and has himself an NBA career.  He has a ton of potential.

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 07:50:49 PM »

Offline jade88

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 20
I don't see an elite scorer, shot creator, or shooter in any of our young guys. Fultz has the potential, but we would have to waste Thomas and Horford's prime when he's such a great asset.

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 07:52:39 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
I don't see an elite scorer, shot creator, or shooter in any of our young guys. Fultz has the potential, but we would have to waste Thomas and Horford's prime when he's such a great asset.
That's weird...you don't see an elite scorer, shot creator or shooter but you think Fultz has the potential. Also Brown can be a Butleresque player if he develops
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
I don't see Yabusele as a high energy guy. I see a lot of Sully& BBD in him...that's only good for a few years of spot duty.

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 11:38:09 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Fultz- beyond excited
Brown- fairly optimistic
Zizic- looking forward to seeing what he can do
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2018, 03:33:19 AM »

Offline CELTICSofBOSTON

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
Holy cow. Times have changed so much.

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 07:45:12 AM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
1. Markelle Fultz- obviously he is not on our team yet but it's pretty much a sure thing that he ends up on the Celtics.  Can't wait to watch him next year! He is a perfect guard prospect without any red flags or noticeable flaws.

You may have reconsidered your viewpoint on this guy.  ;D
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 09:00:36 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Be careful guys.  We don't allow for I told you so type posts, man what were you thinking type posts, etc. and this thread has that potential.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip