Author Topic: Ford: Celtics still considering Ball, Tatum, Jackson, and Fox for 1st pick  (Read 4612 times)

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
sources !

lol

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
sources or sauces?

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
There is zero content there.

I get it. This is the most boring draft in Celtics history, and unless you want to talk about prospects in the 37-50 range there is really nothing interesting happening.

But to say we are "considering" other picks is like saying that the Academy is "considering" the latest Resident Evil movie for an Oscar. Both are technically true. I'm not sure which is less likely to happen.

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911

I get it. This is the most boring draft in Celtics history, and unless you want to talk about prospects in the 37-50 range there is really nothing interesting happening.

Man, you've got that one right. There is no doubt about who the Celtics are taking. There is almost no chance that they trade the pick. Two weeks from now can't come soon enough.

Mike

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

But to say we are "considering" other picks is like saying that the Academy is "considering" the latest Resident Evil movie for an Oscar. Both are technically true. I'm not sure which is less likely to happen.

Sanity. Good to know it still exists.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers