Author Topic: "Is Gordon Hayward Worth The Cap Space For Boston" Article  (Read 7256 times)

Re: "Is Gordon Hayward Worth The Cap Space For Boston" Article
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:36 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Lets just put it this way..With both Hayward snd IT I think we have a chance at bringing Lebron snd co. Back to earth.

Lebron toyed with us because he wasnt exactly spent on Defense but. With a scorer like KD in the Finals lebron felt old. And GH will certainly improve more next season so I know there is a good chance we could dethrone the Cavs in the East.

Lebron losing a touch is all it takes to conquer Cleveland with Fultz, Hayward, 2018 Nets Pick and an improved Jaylen added, in about 2 years.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:56 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4
Lets just put it this way..With both Hayward snd IT I think we have a chance at bringing Lebron snd co. Back to earth.

Lebron toyed with us because he wasnt exactly spent on Defense but. With a scorer like KD in the Finals lebron felt old. And GH will certainly improve more next season so I know there is a good chance we could dethrone the Cavs in the East.

Lebron losing a touch is all it takes to conquer Cleveland with Fultz, Hayward, 2018 Nets Pick and an improved Jaylen added, in about 2 years.
Our best chance to beat Lebron is to sign Hayward or Griffin, hope Brown and Fultz develop quickly and perhaps most importantly, hope Lebron loses these finals and makes a panic move that ultimately weakens the cavs.

Obviously a slight decline and or injury to Lebron would also be necessary.

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 10:43:15 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!

Our best chance to beat Lebron is to sign Hayward or Griffin, hope Brown and Fultz develop quickly and perhaps most importantly, hope Lebron loses these finals and makes a panic move that ultimately weakens the cavs.

Obviously a slight decline and or injury to Lebron would also be necessary.

True, because honestly, a team led by Irving and Love doesn't scare me one bit.

If Lebron declines a bit, it could make the East wide open.

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
I still do a double take at times reading sentences like "Brown and Fultz..."

Hard to believe we finally got the #1 pick in a great draft.

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
I still do a double take at times reading sentences like "Brown and Fultz..."

Hard to believe we finally got the #1 pick in a great draft.

I know right.  ;D