Author Topic: Surgery for our very own Yabusele...  (Read 984 times)

Surgery for our very own Yabusele...
« on: May 29, 2017, 01:57:22 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
I could not find an old yabusele thread, so i started this one. mods, please feel free to merge it another thread. not the end of the world, but not the sort of news we like to hear. yabusele out for the summer league it seems.

"Guerschon Yabusele, a 2016 first-round pick of the Boston Celtics, underwent surgery recently to remove bone spurs from the top of both feet and will not participate in summer league, according to a league source."

http://www.espn.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4726143/source-guerschon-yabusele-undergoes-foot-surgery-unlikely-for-summer-league

I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: Surgery for our very own Yabusele...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:54:36 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 550
Well I guess i'll just have to settle for Jaylen, Zizic, Fultz and Nader in summer league....

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:10:31 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
I still think we could have grabbed him much later than 16

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 03:38:42 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
"Guerschon Yabusele, a 2016 first-round pick of the Boston Celtics, underwent surgery recently to remove bone spurs from the top of both feet and will not participate in summer league, according to a league source."

In a way it is kind of good news because I was not too impressed with his performance in Maine.  Perhaps this was the reason.