Author Topic: Fultz for #3 (De'aaron Fox) and Saric?  (Read 721 times)

Fultz for #3 (De'aaron Fox) and Saric?
« on: May 27, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »

Offline NHCelticsFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 179
The more I see of Fox the more I like him.  I think he will be a really good two way player.

Would you move the number one pick, presumably Fultz, for the number three and Saric?  C's draft Fox at three and add Saric to the roster.

Saric is young (turned 23 in April) and has shown he can play at this level.  He would be able to start next to Al and is entering the second year of his rookie deal.  He can rebound, pass, handle the ball, and knock down jumpers from both mid-range and deep.  Seems like a perfect fit for Boston, at least on the offensive side of the ball.

Ideally I would like to get more out of Philly, like that unprotected 2018 Lakers pick, but that might be too much to ask.

I mentioned in another topic that I wish I knew what Ainge and company thought about the top of this draft.  If they don't see a stand out player at number one, why not trade back and pick up another asset like Saric that could help you right away?

Obviously if they think Fultz (or anyone else) is the top guy, you take him and move on.

Thoughts?